CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange
By CEX.IO LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CEX.IO is a trusted Bitcoin exchange for everyone, from Bitcoin beginners to high volume traders. The exchange provides access to high liquidity order book for top currency pairs on the market (BTC/USD, BTC/EUR etc.) and allows to buy Bitcoin using credit card instantly. Once any Visa/MasterCard card is linked to CEX.IO profile, you can also withdraw funds to payment card right in the app. CEX.IO Bitcoin exchange mobile app is created specifically for you to manage Bitcoin trading on smartphones wherever you are.
With this app, you can easily trade BTC (Bitcoin), LTC (Litecoin) and ETH (Ether) for fiat currencies. The list of trading pairs available on CEX.IO is as follows:
Download the app to experience the following features:
- Real-time CEX.IO market data
- Deposits and withdrawals using cards
- Instant BTC and LTC deposits with templates
- Intuitive trading management
- Transaction history tracking
- Limit/market order placement
- Bitcoin market price monitoring
- Charts for each CEX.IO trading pair
- Safe application authorisation
- 24/7 professional support team
Not only you can manage Bitcoin trading on CEX.IO, but also track and compare Bitcoin price on other exchanges, such as BitFinex, OKCoin, BTC-e, Kraken, Coinbase, Bitstamp and others.
To start using the app, simply follow the steps:
1) Download the app on your mobile device;
2) Generate an access key on CEX.IO website
3) Authorise the app with a unique QR-code or API key.Get free CEX.IO app right now and enjoy trading on the go!
What's New in Version 3.2.1
Login with email and password
They don't give you all of the info
This app is actually easy to use, and customer support is quick and helpful. The problem is that you always need customer support. Tried fo convert bitcoin to dollar, they will only do that if you are OUTSIDE of the U.S. Because of this, I tried to withdraw my funds. They have a 48 hour waiting period. Why not tell people these things up front. Wasted a lot of time....
How do I look at the Api