Total CFX monitoring and control at your fingertips!
The CFX APP can be used to monitor and control your CFX fridge/freezer from a distance providing you can connect your IPhone to the CFX using Wi-Fi connection. Use the CFX APP to:
• Control and monitor temperatures remotely (Wi-Fi connection, distance depends on environment)
• Turn on and off the CFX and/or individual compartments
• Set your battery protection level
• Select temperature unit (°C or °F)
• Set temperature alarm (+/-3°C or +/-5°C)
• See what power source your CFX is running on – AC or DC
• See what the supply voltage level is if running on DC
• See whenever your CFX lid is open, and be alerted if open for >3mins.
• Change Wi-Fi name and password
The CFX APPs works for the following set of CFX models; CFX35W, CFX40W, CFX50W, CFX65W, CFX95DZW and CFX100W. A quick connection guide is available in order to quickly get you connected and started with your CFX APP.
Update of images for Appstore.
Ratings and Reviews
You can turn on and off fridge and set the temp and settings easier than through the buttons.
However, you can’t select any temperature you want and the +- buttons don’t always work. I can’t set the temp to -1 on the app for example because it snaps back to 0. I can drag the slider past -1 to -2 but then if I push the + button it goes to 0. It’s fine but weird that it’s impossible to select their own recommended temperature. It’s as if they didn’t test the app at all.
Need more control
This app is nice, however wouldn't it be better if one was able to see which section is actually on. A simple green led to depict that and A simple amber LED to depict the coolers status i.e.. blinking or solid.
I am essentially stating that if the App emulated the actual front panel then this App would be perfect. !!
Seems that this app ought be via Bluetooth so that cellphone can still be used on WiFi.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.