By Mind Juice Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Charmed will captivate you with amazing gravity-twisting, Charm-matching action across 40 unique levels!
Rotate your device in all 4 orientations to change the direction of gravity! Play it once and you'll be hooked!
ThePortableGamer.com: "Charmed is simple, fun, and addictive." "I can thoroughly recommend it"
TouchArcade user: "Charmed is exponentially better than Bejeweled."
• Crisp, clean highly-polished Retina-Display graphics
• Perfectly matched sound effects
• Incredible background music track by 80s music sensation Paul Hardcastle
• 40 unique game boards, but infinite levels
• Up to 12 seconds of Freeze Time
• Game Center leaderboards!
• 32 Game Center achievements to earn!
• Facebook and Twitter integration for high score bragging!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
What's New in Version 1.31
• Added support for the 4" screens on iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S!
• Fixed a crash at startup that occurred on recent versions of iOS 7.
• Fixed a bug where the status bar was showing up inside the game on iOS 7.
• Fixed a bug where the level list and charm list were not drawn properly on iOS 7.
Ads in a paid app
I bought this app a few years ago and played it a lot for a while, then put it down for a couple years. now I’ve installed it on my new iPhone and the app I paid $3 for is serving ads before every game. Is this the new norm? The ads go away when the iPhone is in airplane mode, but then it’s useless as a phone. If I need to pay again to get rid of the ads, JUST SAY SO. I’m not opposed to paid upgrades, but you have to let me know that’s what’s happening.
Need to fix this!!!
.... Seriously???? People have been complaining of the crash for 2 years??? I used to play this game all the time. Decided this morning to update it since I'd been playing an older version for a while. BIG MISTAKE. It won't even open. Crashes as soon as you tap it. Looks like others have the same problem. Looks like nothing is being done. Used to be an awesome game. Only complaint until recently is levels 18 and 19 seem to always run out of moves. Pls fix the crash glitch!!!!
Score going down instead of up
I've reached 2,116,579,916 (yes, over 2 billion) points, and now as I keep playing my score is going down...
It'd be funny if this was a feature, and I reached 0 points if I kept playing.
But I'm more inclined to think this is a bug...
One star for this
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 27, 2014
- Version: 1.31
- Size: 25.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mind Juice Media Inc.
- © 2009-2014 Mind Juice Media Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fantasy Charm Set$0.99
- Unlock All Levels$0.99