Priceline Hotel Deals, Rental Cars & Flights
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get exclusive app-only hotel deals, amazing discounts on flights and rental cars, and the best trip planning on-the-go.
Download the priceline.com app and join millions of happy travelers who book great deals with us every day.
Rated by Travel + Leisure as a Best App for Travelers!
Our app makes people happy:
• Book exclusive hotel deals found only on the app.
• Travel deals everywhere you look - low-priced hotels, cheap rental cars and discounted flights.
• You’ll save up to 60% off with Express Deals® and even more with Name Your Own Price®. Seriously.
• Personalized, relevant hotel recommendations. We have the travel deals that matter to you.
• As you search more, we uncover even more deals just for you.
• Super-quick travel booking, especially when you’re signed in! We do fast well.
Our app saves you time:
• Did we mention the super-quick travel booking?
• Easily access and make changes to your trip wherever you are with our My Trips feature.
• Get all of your reservation and travel info right on your phone, even if you booked on your computer. Like magic.
• Search by city, address or point of interest to book the most conveniently located hotels and rental cars.
• If you have an Apple Watch, view your upcoming trips and book nearby last-minute hotels just like that.
Our app takes you there:
• Anywhere you want to go, and it goes there with you. But it never complains.
• Across the globe with super deals on thousands of domestic and international flights across the globe. Pace yourself.
• On the road with rental car deals on 22 brands in 28,000+ locations. That's how we roll.
• To wonderful rooms in 800,000+ hotels worldwide. That’s a lot of little shampoo bottles.
Our app has your back. And it’s watching your wallet, too.
Priceline.com is part of The Priceline Group which includes leading travel brands such as Booking.com, Agoda, Kayak & Open Table
What's New in Version 15.7
Thanks for using the Priceline app! We’re always updating our app with new features and bug fixes so you can find the best travel deals faster and easier.
If you’re happy with our app, tell others! Add a review in the App Store and help other travelers find great deals too!
Booked a 3.5 star express deal... got a 2 star
I have used 4 star hotel -express deals
In the past and have been satisfied. This time, I chose a 3.5 star hotel express deal in Chicago since the description said " compares to Hilton or Hyatt" and I have always had a good experience with these two chains. According to Priceline, a 3.5 star hotel is a "upscale plus hotel " and the description includes :
The most recognized name brands and quality independent hotels in the industry, these hotels feature high quality hotel rooms and well-decorated public spaces. Along with all of the amenities of 3 star hotel, 3½ star hotels offer a higher level of guest service. In addition, hotels will offer a full service restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, and in-room dining. A fitness center may also be available.
When the hotel was revealed it was an "Essex inn ". The only positive thing I can tell about this hotel is location with a nice view of beautiful Chicago. The hotel is in serious need of maintenance and renovation in all areas ( including rooms ). The lobby has outdated, worn out, dirty furnishing. Elevators are slow and appearance is similar to the lobby. Hallways in the floors and rooms have poor lighting and Carpets are dirty, torn and dingy. To finish , there is lack of amenities in this hotel. I would never recommend this hotel and definitely would rate it as a 2 star hotel ( according to Priceline ) at the most .
Faithful Priceline user no more
I have used Priceline for most of my travel for many years. I never had any issue with the prepaid reservations until recently. I arrived at 12:30 am at my hotel. I was left outside waiting for half an hour after talking at the door to the night clerk. After getting inside I was told no rooms available, sorry. After a back and forth where I said I had a prepaid reservation and asking the clerk out my reservation number in the computer because I was told my name wasn't in the computer, I was told the handicapped room with one double room was available. Handicapped is fine. The room had one double bed and the place was wet with condensation. I had to use a towel to dry my feet and the nightstand to place my phone.
My issue with Priceline is when I sent them an email about my experience fig the first time in all my Priceline stays, I was told one double bed satisfies the two adult standard and sorry about your experience. And it's a sorry on behalf of our partner language. As a result I read that long waiver caller terms by Priceline and it is so one sided as is their response to my situation that I will never book via Priceline again.
Customer supervisor was excellent
I have used Priceline to bid and book for a number of years for hotels, flights, and cars and can not say enough good things about my experiences. Statistically, eventually you can bid and book a dud. A hotel in their 2.5 star category had some very bad reviews very recently that they had not been aware. The supervisor reviewed the problem and assisted me in resolving it satisfactorily. I will now continue to trust Priceline and bid and book in confidence going forward.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 03, 2017
- Version: 15.7
- Size: 81.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: priceline.com
- All material herein © 1998-2016 priceline.com LLC, all rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.