Checklist: To Do & Task Lists
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Checklist is a free to do list management app with which you can easily sync your life across devices and with your friends, family and colleagues. It is 100% Free with no in-app purchases or monthly pro versions.
• Quickly get started by choosing from thousands of pre-made checklist templates (Unique to the Checklist app)
• Unlimited number of checklists and (sub) tasks
• Easily syncs with your online FREE checklist.com account to access on other devices and from your desktop/ laptop. Works in offline mode when no internet is available and sync once online again.
• Manage your tasks: check, mark important, reminders, repeat tasks, task notes, drag and drop to reorder and more
• Share your workload with friends, family and co-workers by easily inviting them and assigning individual tasks
• Let the smart lists highlight what’s important in your life right now
• Send your checklists to any app on your device (Email, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
• A simple, clean, easy to use app that keeps you on track
• Keep yourself productive by jotting down what’s important in your day
• No need to reinvent the wheel and manually input checklists. Re-use other people’s checklist templates to get a head start
• Stay in sync with the people around you from any place and any device
• 100% free - all features are included and no in-app purchases or pro version upgrade needed
Examples where Checklist can be useful for you:
• As your Shopping list. Create the shopping checklist in your browser, share it with your partner so that when they are on the way home, it is available on their (or your) mobile
• Movies & TV series. Set weekly reminders at the right time so you never miss a show again. Keep a tab on the movies you haven’t still watched
• Private & Work. Keep them separated with a checklist for each
• Bills. Never forget to pay a bill on time. Just add a friendly monthly reminder for each
• Templates. Get ideas for wedding, moving or baby checklists. With one click you get the full list
• Great for GTD - Getting Things Done
Our site: http://checklist.com
Contact us: http://checklist.com/contact
Our support: http://checklist.uservoice.com/knowledgebase
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- Bug fixes
Really liking this app
Does what it is supposed to do extremely well. Syncing between devices and its web version works great, and is one of the features I gotta have. It is not loaded with too many features, but this makes it easy to install, sign up and start using in a flash. The only features I really miss are tags and moving tasks or list items from one list to another. These features may already exist, and I just haven't found them, yet. I literally just installed, signed up and started using. So, I may have missed some features. You can't beat it for simplicity, though. Hats off to the devs and UI designers. Keep up the good work.
Love this app!
It is easy to use and pretty intuitive. I've tried other ToDo apps and quit using them because they were more hassle than help. This one is reliable and I've used it for a few months now. I especially like the sync between my iPhone and Mac.
Neat app and great support
As someone else said, well thought out app. Simple and easy to figure out.
I had problem with syncing between iPhone and iPad occasionally. Contacted support, got almost instant reply with solution. Also learned that a function I suggested is in the works.