Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Checkmark is the fastest way to remind yourself of all the things you have to do in your busy life.
NOTE: We just announced an all-new version of Checkmark that's coming soon. The new version will be available as a new app (not a free update). Download this version of Checkmark if you're still running iOS 6. Learn more at builtbysnowman.com/checkmark
"Extremely simple to use" – The Verge
"An excellently built app" – L.A. Times
"What Reminders should've been" – TNW
"It's hard to resist" – TechCrunch
"4 out of 5 mice" – Macworld
"Checkmark is a brilliant to-do app" – Lifehacker
"Our favorite to-do list app" – Business Insider
"A to-do list for every need" – New York Post
Use Checkmark to remind yourself to:
• Book vacation time off when you get to work
• Get milk next time you're at the grocery store
• Never miss your bus stop if you fall asleep
• Water the plants every Thursday night
• Remember to pick up a cake at 3 pm tomorrow
• Make a haircut appointment Tuesday at 10 am
- - - - - LOCATION-BASED REMINDERS - - - - -
• add your favourite locations from a map, your contact list, or your current location
• double-tap a location icon to create a reminder
• view a list of all your tasks, sorted by distance
• add a timer to location-based reminders, so the alert goes off when you're ready – like 15 minutes after you arrive home
- - - - - TIME-BASED REMINDERS - - - - -
• setup recurring reminders for things you need to do every day, every week, or every month
• faster and easier to use than a calendar
• see what's coming up at a quick glance
*Note: location-based reminders require iPhone 4 or newer
What's New in Version 1.1.2
Fixed some display bugs on iPhone 5 and some other issues that were causing crashes.
Simple, intuitive, and customizable
Checkmark is simple, if you don't want to customize any reminder settings you don't have to.
3 taps, type in a reminder, and done. If you want to customize reminder details along the way it's easy enough.
Want to be reminded when you're leaving somewhere? No problem! Need to be alerted a few minutes after you arrive at a location? Checkmark has you covered!
Want to be reminded at a specific time and date? Don't worry, Checkmark can do that too!
Checkmark is what Apple's Reminders should be. Simple, intuitive, and customizable.
I often set a reminder when I've been within 25 meters of a friend's house for 30 minutes -- a friend I see once a week. No matter where I put that 25m circle, I invariably get alerts throughout the wee, 30 minutes after I briefly pass 100 meters away on my way to work. While may not be the app's fault that the phone's GPS accuracy is not perfect, it wouldn't be a problem if it interpreted 30 minutes as "after I've been there for 30 minutes" rather than "30 minutes after I pass by there".
I usually use the built-in iOS reminders instead. What they lack in flexibility they make up for by offering voice entry and showing the same reminders on my Mac.
This app is such a great functional productivity app. The location based reminder is great. It just works. I can plug in any location that I frequent (or don't) and make sure I don't forget actions while in task while in that area. I'm always forgetting to stop by and get this or that while in a certain area. NO MORE! Thanks Checkmark!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 28, 2013
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Snowman
- © 2013 Snowman
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.