Get the best deals & earn cash back on your favourite brands with Checkout 51! It’s FREE to sign up and you can start saving right away.
Checkout 51 is the #1 cash back rewards app to help you put more savings into your wallet! Search through hundreds of local offers available every week on items you already buy.
Sign up now and claim your exclusive welcome offers at your favourite stores. Earn more with Checkout 51 today!
Simple Sign-Up for All-Star Deals:
1. Weekly updates – Offers are updated every Thursday
2. Go shopping – Buy the products from any store
3. Confirm receipt – Take a photo of your receipt to redeem your offer
4. Get your money – Once you reach $20 in savings, you can cash out!
Checkout 51 Features:
Find the best deals:
- Browse offers, find deals, buy your favorite brands, and get cash back!
- Sort offers by store and category to make shopping easy
- Offers are available at some of your favorite stores like Target, Walmart, CVS and all the rest
- Offers are updated every Thursday, so you can find the best deals you need for the week
- Find the best deals and exclusive offers while shopping for your favorite brand, store, or product
- Star offers to help quickly find them when you go shopping later
Search for Deals:
- Search for items you’ll need this week and start saving money!
- Checkout 51’s new Search Bar lets you instantly find deals without scrolling
- Save the offers that interest you to find them again later
- Snap a picture of your receipt to get cash back
- View your account balance anytime and see your savings!
Your Favorite Stores:
- Purchase products from any grocery store to start saving
- Find deals at: Walmart, Target, CVS, Kroger, Safeway, Walgreens, HEB, Publix, Costco, Whole Foods, Sam’s Club, Babies R Us and all the rest!
Your Favorite Products
- Cash back on the items on your grocery list including Coca Cola, Gatorade, Pampers, Charmin, Bounty, Tide, Glade and so much more
- Instant rewards and savings on household items from Mountain Dew to Bounty to Huggies
Stop spending time flipping through massive coupon booklets to find good deals. Earn cash back savings when you shop at your favorite stores. Start saving on groceries with Checkout 51 to put more money in your wallet!
Checkout 51 uses your location minimally while in the background to deliver in-store offers to you at the right time. Note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Available in Spanish!
Check out what others have said:
- "We liked the Checkout 51 app best so far out of all of the rebate apps available." - The High-Tech Society
- "BEST FOR grocery shopping" - ShopSmart in Consumer Reports
- "Die hard couponers, rejoice...cha-ching" - Rachael Ray Every Day
- "The app is very easy to use, browse deals, upload photos and voila you're on your way to saving money." - SupermarketGuru Phil Lempert
- "The best part is you’ll never clip coupons again and there’s no need to fumble with your phone at the cashier." - MoneySense
- "All you have to do is take a picture of your receipt and submit it to the app to verify your purchase. After $20, you can cash out." - CNET
Here is what our members have to say:
- "Saves us money each week on groceries. Easy to use, love it!" - Shawn A.
- "Works Great! Great savings, no coupon clipping." - B. Lindsay
- "I can't be bothered with actual coupons, but this app makes saving money on everyday purchases easier than ever." - Tyler S.
- "This is so easy -- much easier than couponing and more fun!" - Kathleen F.
- "You have such great selections each week - many times its products that were already on my grocery list!" - Julia L.
- "Thank you so much for making it possible for us to save. Times are tough and every little bit counts." - Francesca P.
- Allow users to sign up with Google.
- Full launch of Referral Program.
- Improvement to section titles.
- Bug fixes and other minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Must Be Fast!
I love this APP & I’ve saved a lot of $$...Thanks to “Checkout 51”! For that reason, I would’ve easily given “Checkout 51” a five star rating, but the reason for my four star rating is...I’ve been having problems w/the availability of the rebates! Whenever I get excited because i see a offer for an item that I will be purchasing, I get ready to add the offer on my list, then I see that it says “0” (meaning I will not be able to get the extra savings that I could’ve, because the offer has reached the limit)! And what’s frustrating is...now w/more & more people finding out & using “Checkout 51”, I’ve noticed that majority of the offers on their APP, have reached the limit (especially if it’s a popular item)! The other thing I feels their APP needs work on is...when the offer is no longer available, it still shows up w/all the other available offers. I would prefer it if they would remove the offers that are no longer available! Other than that, this is a GREAT APP to save $$, & it’s REALLY SUPER EASY TO USE!!! One more important thing to remember...it’s not “Checkout 51’s” fault for running out of rebates. Every offer has a limit from the manufacturer, & when that limit is reached, then that offer is no longer available on “Checkout 51”. That’s why when a new week starts, you gotta be fast, before they run out!
Developer Response ,
Hi DeidreKira, we're glad we can help you save! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review :-) Quantities are limited for all our offers, so hot items can run out quickly. We always encourage our members to check the app before they go shopping to ensure they don't miss out!
This app was wonderful when I first started using it . Who doesn’t love some cash back on product you’ve purchased . But recently, I’ve bought products and then when I tried to redeem my offer , it said it was out of stock or there’s 0 remaining . When I add my offers from ibotta it also says that 0 are remaining , so I have to switch over and use ibotta . I recently tried to cash out for $184 , and when trying to cash out they suspended my account . If they had already honored my receipts and put the cash back into the “account” , how are they able to not pay me. When contacting them, since I find it pretty unfair that they suspended my account AFTER trying to cash it. I got an around the bush answer with you violated the terms and agreement . Asked them once more which term did I “violated” and got “by signing the terms and agreement , we are able to suspend your account due to the fact we’re not sure if you purchased the items. My friend also had the same issue when she tried to cash out for $346 for their trip her fiancé and her were taking. She has Yet gotten an email back from them . I’ve cashed out before (less than $50) and never had an issue . I wouldn’t recommend waiting cashing out for a large amount because it seems like they just want to suspend your account for trying to cash out any large amount of money .
Almost useless now
I used to enjoy using Checkout51. Not anymore. They are being really aggressive now in the measures they take to make sure you don't "double dip" savings on the same product across apps. I'm not talking about when you try to claim an offer with Checkout51 AFTER you've claimed it on another app like ibotta -- I'm talking about even when you activate an offer on ibotta and if it features the same product for a similar offer in Checkout51, Checkout51 will deny you access to that offer by labeling it with a "claimed limit" stamp -- BEFORE you even buy the product or claim the offer on the other app or any app. How ridiculous is that?! In response to your inquiry they will claim it's all manufacturer's decision blah blah. Yes blame it all on the manufacturers. I find that hardly convincing. Another recent change for the bad Checkout51 has adopted is locking up the 25cents fresh produce offers. You'll have to meet a certain saving $ threshold to unlock those offers for the NEXT week. In the past when I rarely found anything interesting on their long rebate offer list, the only reason I kept the app was that at least I could still save a couple of dimes on bananas or lettuce etc no matter where I bought them. With this any brand produce offer going away on top of the new intrusive restrictions on savings I will most likely be deleting this app very soon.
Developer Response ,
Hi frcust, we're sorry to hear you haven't had a great experience! We'd be glad to explain more or answer any further questions, just send us an email at email@example.com
- Checkout 51 Mobile Apps ULC
- 64.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Checkout 51 Mobile Apps ULC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.