Get the best deals & earn cash back on your favourite brands with Checkout 51! It’s FREE to sign up and you can start saving right away.
Checkout 51 is the #1 cash back rewards app to help you put more savings into your wallet! Search through hundreds of local offers available every week on items you already buy.
Sign up now and claim your exclusive welcome offers at your favourite stores. Earn more with Checkout 51 today!
Simple Sign-Up for All-Star Deals:
1. Weekly updates – Offers are updated every Thursday
2. Go shopping – Buy the products from any store
3. Confirm receipt – Take a photo of your receipt to redeem your offer
4. Get your money – Once you reach $20 in savings, you can cash out!
Checkout 51 Features:
Find the best deals:
- Browse offers, find deals, buy your favorite brands, and get cash back!
- Sort offers by store and category to make shopping easy
- Offers are available at some of your favorite stores like Target, Walmart, CVS and all the rest
- Offers are updated every Thursday, so you can find the best deals you need for the week
- Find the best deals and exclusive offers while shopping for your favorite brand, store, or product
- Star offers to help quickly find them when you go shopping later
Search for Deals:
- Search for items you’ll need this week and start saving money!
- Checkout 51’s new Search Bar lets you instantly find deals without scrolling
- Save the offers that interest you to find them again later
- Snap a picture of your receipt to get cash back
- View your account balance anytime and see your savings!
Your Favorite Stores:
- Purchase products from any grocery store to start saving
- Find deals at: Walmart, Target, CVS, Kroger, Safeway, Walgreens, HEB, Publix, Costco, Whole Foods, Sam’s Club, Babies R Us and all the rest!
Your Favorite Products
- Cash back on the items on your grocery list including Coca Cola, Gatorade, Pampers, Charmin, Bounty, Tide, Glade and so much more
- Instant rewards and savings on household items from Mountain Dew to Bounty to Huggies
Stop spending time flipping through massive coupon booklets to find good deals. Earn cash back savings when you shop at your favorite stores. Start saving on groceries with Checkout 51 to put more money in your wallet!
Checkout 51 uses your location minimally while in the background to deliver in-store offers to you at the right time. Note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Available in Spanish!
Check out what others have said:
- "We liked the Checkout 51 app best so far out of all of the rebate apps available." - The High-Tech Society
- "BEST FOR grocery shopping" - ShopSmart in Consumer Reports
- "Die hard couponers, rejoice...cha-ching" - Rachael Ray Every Day
- "The app is very easy to use, browse deals, upload photos and voila you're on your way to saving money." - SupermarketGuru Phil Lempert
- "The best part is you’ll never clip coupons again and there’s no need to fumble with your phone at the cashier." - MoneySense
- "All you have to do is take a picture of your receipt and submit it to the app to verify your purchase. After $20, you can cash out." - CNET
Here is what our members have to say:
- "Saves us money each week on groceries. Easy to use, love it!" - Shawn A.
- "Works Great! Great savings, no coupon clipping." - B. Lindsay
- "I can't be bothered with actual coupons, but this app makes saving money on everyday purchases easier than ever." - Tyler S.
- "This is so easy -- much easier than couponing and more fun!" - Kathleen F.
- "You have such great selections each week - many times its products that were already on my grocery list!" - Julia L.
- "Thank you so much for making it possible for us to save. Times are tough and every little bit counts." - Francesca P.
- Bug fixes and other minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Almost useless now
I used to enjoy using Checkout51. Not anymore. They are being really aggressive now in the measures they take to make sure you don't "double dip" savings on the same product across apps. I'm not talking about when you try to claim an offer with Checkout51 AFTER you've claimed it on another app like ibotta -- I'm talking about even when you activate an offer on ibotta and if it features the same product for a similar offer in Checkout51, Checkout51 will deny you access to that offer by labeling it with a "claimed limit" stamp -- BEFORE you even buy the product or claim the offer on the other app or any app. How ridiculous is that?! In response to your inquiry they will claim it's all manufacturer's decision blah blah. Yes blame it all on the manufacturers. I find that hardly convincing. Another recent change for the bad Checkout51 has adopted is locking up the 25cents fresh produce offers. You'll have to meet a certain saving $ threshold to unlock those offers for the NEXT week. In the past when I rarely found anything interesting on their long rebate offer list, the only reason I kept the app was that at least I could still save a couple of dimes on bananas or lettuce etc no matter where I bought them. With this any brand produce offer going away on top of the new intrusive restrictions on savings I will most likely be deleting this app very soon.
Hi frcust, we're sorry to hear you haven't had a great experience! We'd be glad to explain more or answer any further questions, just send us an email at email@example.com
Pointless rebate app. Don’t waste your time.
I liked C51 at first but now there’s really no point in keeping the app. I’ve never heard of a rebate app that can actually run out of rebates. They say it’s because the manufacturers of the products will only allow so many rebates but how is it that Ibotta NEVER has this issue? There have been countless times where I’ve added a rebate in Checkout 51 and then gone to the store within 20 minutes and right after I’m done and try to scan my receipt there are “0 remaining.” It’s ridiculous! Checkout 51 has made it nearly impossible to redeem rebates now. Every once in a while they’ll add the rebates again aside from their normal Thursday reset but even then it seems you only have a matter of seconds to redeem the popular rebates before they’re all gone. Unless you’re sitting on the app 24/7 at the store waiting for the offers to reset and checkout you’ll never be able to redeem. Saving Star is a better rebate app and that’s saying a lot! Last thing; you have to wait nearly a month to get your rebate check in the MAIL. Why can’t they do PayPal and make it simple?Think I’ll stick with Ibotta unless things change with Checkout 51.
Hi Snow_junkie94, the brands we partner with want to make sure that their offers are being redeemed by each member on one savings app, not multiple apps, which can cause them to display as 0 Remaining. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to answer any other questions you might have.
It’s just okay
Yes, I do enjoy occasionally being able to save a dollar or 2, but sometimes I do get pretty frustrated with this app. The products seem to hardly ever change and there ends up being products that, in my opinion, people don’t really ever buy or use. On top of that, common things like Advil, Tylenol, bandaids, or even paper towels and toilet paper can only be bought at sams club or dollar general. Not saying it’s all the time, but more often than not for the first 3 things I mentioned. About the products hardly ever changing, I’m specifically talking about the beverages, home and personal care items. I think I’ve been using this for about a year, and the same or almost the same lotions, perfume gift sets, beer, wine, etc. are always on there. It’s almost like they purposely put things on here that people don’t buy! And yes, I have emailed about this a few times and they change things for about one week and then it goes back to the same. Because of this, it takes FOREVER to even reach $20. In the year that I’ve been using this, I can only remember getting 1, maybe 2 checks.
Hi aeGbanaglo, thanks for your feedback and for letting us know you haven't found many offers you'd like to claim recently. You can always try reaching out to the brands and stores you like to shop with on social media and let them know you'd like to see them on Checkout 51. This can start conversations that lead to more great offers for you!
- Checkout 51 Mobile Apps ULC
- 55.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Checkout 51 Mobile Apps ULC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.