Checkout 51: Cash Back Savings
By Checkout 51 Mobile Apps ULC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Earn Cash Back savings when you buy your favorite brands. Take advantage of great deals and install Checkout 51 now to see how much you can save on groceries this week!
Checkout 51 is a free money savings app that saves you time on coupon hunting and puts more savings into your wallet! Use the new Search Bar to find deals on the groceries you’ll need this week. Get Cash Back savings from your favorite stores and brands with exclusive offers when you sign up.
Simple Sign-Up for All-Star Deals:
1. Weekly updates – Offers are updated every Thursday
2. Go shopping – Buy the products from any store
3. Confirm receipt – Take a photo of your receipt to redeem your offer
4. Get your money – Once you reach $20 in savings, we’ll mail you a check!
Checkout 51 Features:
Find the best deals:
- Browse offers, find deals, buy your favorite brands, and get Cash Back!
- Sort offers by store and category to make shopping easy
- Offers are available at some of your favorite stores like Target, Walmart, and CVS
- Offers are updated every Thursday, so you can find the best deals you need for the week!
- Find the best deals and exclusive offers while shopping for your favorite brand, store, or product
- Star offers to help quickly find them when you go shopping later
Search for Deals:
- Search for items you’ll need this week and save money!
- Checkout 51’s new Search Bar lets you instantly find deals without scrolling
- Snap a picture of your receipt to get Cash Back
- View your account balance anytime and see your savings!
Your Favorite Stores:
- Purchase products from any grocery store to start saving
- Find deals at: Walmart, Target, CVS, Kroger, Safeway, Walgreens, HEB, Publix, Costco, Whole Foods, Sam’s Club, Babies R Us and all the rest!
Stop spending time flipping through massive coupon booklets to find good deals. Earn Cash Back savings when you shop at your favorite stores. Start saving on groceries with Checkout 51 to put more money in your wallet!
Checkout 51 uses your location minimally while in the background to deliver in-store offers to you at the right time. Note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Now available in Spanish!
Check out what others have said:
- "We liked the Checkout 51 app best so far out of all of the rebate apps available." - The High-Tech Society
- "BEST FOR grocery shopping" - ShopSmart in Consumer Reports
- "Die hard couponers, rejoice...cha-ching" - Rachael Ray Every Day
- "The app is very easy to use, browse deals, upload photos and voila you're on your way to saving money." - SupermarketGuru Phil Lempert
- "The best part is you’ll never clip coupons again and there’s no need to fumble with your phone at the cashier." - MoneySense
- "All you have to do is take a picture of your receipt and submit it to the app to verify your purchase. After $20, you can cash out." - CNET
Here is what our members have to say:
- "Saves us money each week on groceries. Easy to use, love it!" - Shawn A.
- "Works Great! Great savings, no coupon clipping." - B. Lindsay
- "I can't be bothered with actual coupons, but this app makes saving money on everyday purchases easier than ever." - Tyler S.
- "This is so easy -- much easier than couponing and more fun!" - Kathleen F.
- "You have such great selections each week - many times its products that were already on my grocery list!" - Julia L.
- "Thank you so much for making it possible for us to save. Times are tough and every little bit counts." - Francesca P.
What's New in Version 6.0
- An overhauled design of the app from top to bottom! So fresh!
- Bug fixes and other behind-the-scenes improvements.
Getting a whole lot better
I have had Checkout 51 for quite some time, alongside my other savings apps. One thing that was lacking was a search function within the app to quickly look up and find products or categories without having to scroll through the entire list. This is a great time saver and has made the app much more user-friendly. I would suggest that another way to draw users and get attention would be to have more rebates on staple items, like bread, milk, eggs, cream cheese, ketchup, etc. Even a dime or a quarter is useful to get back and like one of the other reviewers said, it keeps us motivated to browse the app and use it when at least we have a generic offer like that available. In all, I’ve saved well over a thousand dollars on other apps and only $41 using Checkout 51, but I still use it every time I go to the store in hopes there are a couple items I can pick up through the app. Thanks for helping me save!
Not as happy as I once was
I still enjoy Checkout 51 but not like I used too. I feel Checkout 51 is becoming the coupon police. I’ve noticed that if something shows up on Checkout 51 and another app on the phone; the offer on Checkout 51 tends to either get sold out or reached its limit of redemptions if you just activate the other offer. If the manufacturers are the issue then why are these limits only placed on Checkout 51? Also if and item has no more rebates available, why does it continue to show up week after week? The list gets really long with rebates you can’t take advantage of. I’m like the other reviewer; I’m probably going to delete the app as well.
Waste of space
Rarely anything I would normally buy and the rebates are so minimal. My first month with Ibotta, I earned $46. In 3 months on Checkout51, I have less than $3. Many of the rebates are store specific only and they are specific to the store where it costs the most to buy it so that you are better off buying it without the rebate from a non participating store. Its a waste of space and time.
*Edit: Its a lazy response to put the issue off on me as the customer. This is why I have deleted your app, its useless and all of your responses to the bad reviews have been canned or had nothing to do with what was actually being said, or like this one, where you tell me its my job to do your job.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Dec 06, 2017
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 24.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Checkout 51 Mobile Apps ULC
- © 2012 Checkout 51 Mobile Apps ULC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.