A unique and live approach to news in technology, media, and entertainment, Cheddar is broadcast daily from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, with exclusive CEO and founder interviews, and profiles of the technologies and companies transforming our lives.
With this Cheddar subscription, you will receive:
• Daily weekday updates from the stock exchange floor
• Exclusive interviews with top tier CEOs like: John Legere of T-Mobile, Mark Fields of Ford, Spencer Rascoff of Zillow, and John Oringer of Shutterstock
• The company and startup profiles of companies you care about like: Facebook, Uber, Airbnb, and Snapchat
• Business advice straight from the experts and founders
Sign up for a free account to get a 30 day trial of 24/7 live streaming, no credit card required. After 30 days subscribe for just $2.99/month or $29.99/year (auto-renewing).
All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://cheddar.com/terms
- Fixes a major bug that was causing the app not to be able to communicate with the server
Ratings and Reviews
Great content however iPad app/ Apple TV app needs work
Great content however how it’s displayed is a bit of a mixed bag on the iPad Pro. The iPad Pro cheddar app locks you into the app and doesn’t support PIP,multitasking, slide over which are critical updates. What you have to do sadly if you actually do work on the device is use it in safari which is a pain. PLEASE UPDATE THE IPAD PRO APPLICATION TO SUPPORT MULTITASKING Another thing the Apple TV app has no option to switch to big cheddar news and although the love video transitions are excellent. The thumbnails can use better categories ( think The Apple TV Bloomberg app ). Here’s another idea why isn’t there a offline mode for driving? And why isn’t their a Apple Watch app for streaming that cheddar Audio while on a run? A lot of promise here but we have to get these apps working right.
Slow slow slow
Loads to slowly to be useable
Great service but app is garbage.
App has very limited functionality. Would be great if there were search filters and access to on-demand content.
- Cheddar Inc
- 26.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- ©2017 Cheddar, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Cheddar Inc $2.99
- Cheddar Inc $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.