By Brinker International Payroll Company, L.P
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Chili’s new iPhone app you can find a Chili’s restaurant near you, check out the menu, order To-Go directly from your phone, and now earn reward points every time you eat by joining My Chili’s Rewards!
Join My Chili’s Rewards to improve your Chili’s app experience:
• Save your favorite location
• Enjoy easier online ordering with faster check out
• Preserve your Order History for quick re-ordering
• Earn My Chili’s Rewards points for free menu rewards
More on My Chili's Rewards:
• Get 60 points just for signing up – that’s enough for your first FREE menu item!
• Get a FREE appetizer or dessert on your birthday
• Earn points each time you spend towards FREE menu items like appetizers, lunch combos, and desserts
• Redeem as many FREE rewards as you want, when you want!
What's New in Version 2.0.3
• Integration of new My Chili’s Rewards program – earn points each time you spend towards FREE menu items!
• Several improvements that make it even easier to order your favorite meal
• Bug fixes
Wants your cell number Friday's App is better
Scam to make you use that annoying terminal at the table when you dine in. The App is useless, claims you have an email message to setup a PW. No email sent and the PW was created when I signed up online. Avoid at all costs Friday's app works much better
Everything works fine for me. I'm able to login and see my rewards with no problem. Shows all options for my rewards. Menu is available. Shows all the things I need for Chilis. Good job.
Login worked, food Favorites needed in app
So far the app worked for me. I stopped short of an order since I just ate there.
After playing with the app, building my favorite burger, I was disappointed that I couldn't save the selection as a Favorite for future orders.
The reward system seems fattening. I mean, in one example you get only 4 points for eating an Appetizer, a meal, and Dessert? And you need 30 points just to get free chips and salsa!
I'd rather ignore the point system and just eat healthy(er). I do love the food at Chilis, but I'm the one that subs the fries with broccoli on the basic Old Timer order.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: May 29, 2015
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 24.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Brinker International Payroll Company, L.P
- © 2015 Brinker International
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.