By Chipotle Mexican Grill
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your essential Chipotle Mobile Ordering app updated with some new features and enhanced to support iPhone 5 and iOS6.
Ever have an uncontrollable craving for your favorite Chipotle burrito but don't have time to stand in line? Or maybe you're traveling and need a quick taco fix but don't know where to find the nearest Chipotle. Don't despair, with the Chipotle Mobile Ordering app on your iPhone or iPod touch, ordering a carnitas burrito with extra guac and no lettuce is as simple as touch, pick and pay. No wandering the streets. No sitting in front of a computer required. Just grab your iPhone, place your custom order, pay with credit and pick it up at the Chipotle nearest you.
- Easily order your food right from your iPhone or iPod Touch. No computer needed…and no waiting in line.
- Pay with a credit card or a gift card. It's password protected, secure and easy to save.
- Locate the nearest Chipotle when you're away from home. There are even directions to get you there.
- See the full menu of options and customize to your heart's content – just like you would in the store or on the web.
- Use your Chipotle.com account login to access all your Favorite and Recent Orders as well as payment info
What's New in Version 3.0.7
- Streamlined new account registration
- Fixed bug which removed toppings when some favorite meals were added to bag
- Nutrition and allergen info updates
- Other bug fixes
BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG!!!
Since there's no way to report a bug in the app I'm reporting it here.
I placed an order that I had placed before and it gave me a total of $100 on the $28 order. After placing the order, I got a call from the order specialist, and she said that the order had eight of everything added to it; even though the confirmation screen, which I have a screen grab of, only showed one item of each.
This is clearly a bug on their back-end; because, the front end shows one thing and the order produced for the restaurant shows something different.
Other than that, it's a great, convenient app for ordering easily.
Decent, but could be better!
This app has been great for ordering food for myself. However, the way the ordering works with having to name each item is weird and frustrating. I also think that element is confusing to employees of Chipotle as well because when I went to pick an order they had only made the first part of the order.
The other major element missing from this app is the kids menu.
Other than that Chipotle is one of my favorite places to eat!
Good but need improvements
The application is nice but has several bugs/issues that have to be improved. You receive an error message when you try to edit a meal if you have several meals. If you try to delete a meal it delete all the meals, need more flexibility. It doesn't have the kid menu. You dont have the chance to add x2 of any element of a meal (i.e 2x guacamole) only for the meat is available.
As a conclusion. It is a great idea but still a lot of improvement have to done.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Mar 31, 2014
- Version: 3.0.7
- Size: 9.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Chipotle Mexican Grill
- © (c) 2013 Chipotle, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.