By Flixel Photos Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Mesmerize your audience by creating flixels with Cinemagraph Pro.
● Apple Design Award 2014 Winner & App Store Best of 2014
Cinemagraph Pro is the only professional tool specifically designed for the creation of flixels. With its unique “live-masking” technology, artists can preview their living images in real time and output HD (1080) and UHD (4K) quality hybrid photographs.
The free version is full featured and exports with a Flixel watermark. You have a few options to buy and remove the watermark:
- a one-time payment for a license for v2.x
- upgrade a v1.x license to version 2
- a Flixel Cloud Web+Apps plan
An intuitive interface enables swift navigation amongst a full suite of editing modes; with just a few clicks, your flixels are shared with the world. It’s never been easier to create beautiful, professional grade Cinemagraph images.
Intuitive Creation. Fast Results.
● Shoot: Capture a short video and import it into the app.
● Trim: Identify your ideal sequence and easily set the still frame to create a more seamless loop.
● Still Frame: Customize your work or fix blemishes by easily exporting the still frame to other image editing apps.
● Mask: Select a specific area within your photograph to animate by simply “live-masking” the motion right into the image.
● Loop: Select a repeat or bounce loop style, then crossfade, and adjust speed. For a surprise effect, add a delay between loops.
● Adjustments: Adjust exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation, tone curve, and vignette of your living photos
● Preset: Instantly preview many built-in presets then make color adjustments and save your own
Render in HD:
● Output as a HD or UHD video or go old school and create a GIF.
Share with the World
● Whether it’s creating ads for an online marketing campaign or beautiful cinemagraphs of a wedding - upload your mesmerizing flixels in high resolution to flixel.com, or share on a variety of social networks.
Flixel Cloud: A subscription service that helps you make money from your flixel images. Embed your flixel into your blog or website - the Flixel player provides a seamless experience that auto-plays and auto-loops your cinemagraph on all browsers and platforms, including mobile.
4 Key Benefits:
Share and stream your flixels at the highest possible quality. GIFs are so yesterday.
Remove or replace the Flixel watermark on any of your flixels.
Control the target URL that each flixel is associated with.
License the use of your flixel for a set period of time and then easily revoke it. You are in control of your creative.
Flixel Cloud Subscription Plans:
Web: $100 yearly
Web+Apps: $200 yearly
Flixel Cloud subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings.
System Requirements: OS X 10.9 or later, 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K), OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later, 256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K), 500MB of disk space.
What's New in Version 2.3
∙ Redesigned Welcome window with larger preview icons and updated resources
∙ Video tutorials with in-app viewer
∙ Tutorial documents from corresponding tutorial series to follow along and practice
∙ Bug fixes and performance improvements
$200!? Insane when Photoshop Pro for $10/mo does the same thing
Downloaded the demo, loved the product, had a great video I was in love with in less than an hour. Then went to export, and was asked to pay the $200 pricetag, not mentioned anywhere beforehand. Google “How To CinemaGraph”, and found 10 great 2 minute videos on how to make the same video with Photoshop Pro using the $10/mo pay structure. Did it in the same night and cancelled that membership and ended up paying nothing. No one thinks this is a decent price, get with the times CinemaGraph Fools.
Nice little app. Jaw-dropping, ridiculous pricing.
I buy a lot of software. I’m not worried about spending money on a good app.
I’ve had a few experiences where I’ve thought “Huh, that’s a little pricey” when seeing the price of an app.
This was the first time I’ve thought “What? Did I miss something? You cannot possibly be serious…”
Not just $200, but $200 per year? That if I keep this for 5 years, you expect me to pay $1000 to make some animated gifs?
I like the idea of a company being proud of their app and thinking it should make money. But Flixel are significantly overestimating their own importance, and their value.
There ARE apps I’ll spend $200 (or more) on. This app is simply not in that caliber.
$ 200 not worth it
$200 not worth it !
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Jul 25, 2017
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 67.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Flixel Photos Inc.
- © 2014-2016 Flixel Photos Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Flixel Cloud Web+Apps$19.99
- Flixel Cloud Web+Apps$29.99
- Flixel Cloud Web+Apps$199.99
- v2 License Upgrade$99.99
- v2 License$399.99
- Flixel Cloud Web$99.99