Cisco Jabber Voice
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Cisco Jabber Voice turns your iPhone into a full-featured Cisco Unified IP Phone, allowing you to place, receive, and manage calls using your workplace's telephony infrastructure. You can place and receive calls using your work phone number and make calls over Wi-Fi to save on roaming charges and mobile minutes while receiving better in-building network coverage. With the Dial via Office feature, you are also able to leverage your workplace’s telephony infrastructure to place work calls using the mobile voice network, providing additional cost savings and better voice quality when outside the corporate network.
- Place & receive calls over your wireless LAN at work
- Place & receive calls over VPN using your home Wi-Fi network, hotspots, hotel rooms – wherever you have access to a strong Wi-Fi network
- Place calls over the mobile voice network using the Dial via Office feature
- Handoff calls to GSM as you leave Wi-Fi coverage
- Access call features such as conference, hold and resume, and transfer
- View and listen to your office voice messages
- Access your co-workers in your corporate directory
- This application requires connectivity to Cisco Unified Communications Manager (TM) and will not work without it. If you are unsure if your company provides access to this service, please contact your IT department. You will not be able to use this application without an account with this service.
Latest release of Apple iOS 7 or iOS 8 running on an Apple iPhone 4 or 4s, 5, 5c or 5s, or Apple iPod Touch fifth generation.
Note: Apple iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus is not supported by Jabber Voice.
Mobile voice plan is required for the Dial via Office feature.
Deployment information for System Administrators can be found at: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/customer-collaboration/jabber-iphone-ipad/tsd-products-support-series-home.html
Cisco Jabber Voice for iPhone requires licensing. For more information, see: http://www.cisco.com/web/ordering/root/index.html
Cisco, Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Jabber are trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. Copyright © 2014 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Lo nuevo en la versión 9.1.9
- Updated SSL library
- Updated App icon
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Captura de pantalla del iPhone
Reseñas de clientes
Doesn't work at all on 5S now
Newest version doesn't work on my iPhone 5S. Sounds like I'm not the only one with this problem. It just doesn't work at all. It locks up within seconds of opening every time. I loved this app a year ago because it worked so well, and it's gotten remarkably worse over the last few months. Come on!
Don’t waste your time
The old version of this application worked great. This one however does not. It crashes immediately after opening and based on the other reviews that have gone on for months now it sounds like Cisco either doesn’t care or they don’t know how to fix their app.
The last update is not working
After updating to the latest version, when i started the app; its closing direct. I tried to uninstall and install and do reboot many times.
Still unable to open :(
Otros clientes también han comprado
- Categoría: Economía y empresa
- Actualizado: 23/07/2014
- Versión: 9.1.9
- Tamaño: 28.5 MB
- Idiomas: Español, Alemán, Chino simplificado, Chino tradicional, Coreano, Danés, Francés, Inglés, Italiano, Japonés, Neerlandés, Polaco, Portugués, Ruso, Sueco, Árabe
- Vendedor: Cisco
- © 2014 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 7.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.