Cisco WebEx Meetings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WebEx iOS App Store Description – 7.1
Take Your WebEx Meetings Anywhere!
It's easy to stay connected to important meetings, wherever you are. With Cisco WebEx Meetings, you can join any conference from your Apple iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch.
Cisco WebEx Meetings is a universal app for both the iPad iPhone, and Apple Watch. It services WebEx Meeting Center, WebEx Meetings, WebEx Training Center, WebEx Event Center and WebEx Meetings Server.
Use video for better engagement: Whether you're holding a brainstorming session or making a presentation, turning your online meeting into a virtual video conference helps everyone focus on every word. Streaming video on the iPad and iPhone delivers an unparalleled visual experience on the go. Staying face-to-face has never been easier!
Mobile video conferencing with:
• High-quality, full screen multipoint video
• 2-way video with camera switcher (available for iPhone 4+, iPad 2+)
• Voice-activated video switching
• View content and video simultaneously
• Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Hybrid
• Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Cloud (WBS29.9+ required)
• Auto Call Me for iPhone (for sites with call back enabled)
• Wideband audio support
• File sharing on the iPad - iWork docs (Keynote, Numbers, Pages), PDF, Word, Excel, PPT
Host account capabilities, including:
• Schedule, start, and cancel a meeting
• Invite others to a meeting
• Make someone else Host
• Pass presenter capabilities to another participant
• Promote/Demote panelists (WebEx Training Center)
• Mute/Un-mute participants
• Expel a participant
• Record meeting
• Join meetings through an email invite, meeting number, WebEx site, Personal Room URL, or My Meetings List
• Join before meeting host
• Integrated VoIP audio and web conferencing on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G/LTE
• Personal Conferencing Number (PCN)
• Full-screen meeting view
• Attendee list
• View shared content with annotations
• Pinch to zoom and scan
• Private or group chat
• Start/end Personal Room meetings
• View participant list
Global and Enterprise Ready:
• Sign in via your corporate account (for sites with Single Sign-On)
• Users can join a meeting from behind the firewall using Wi-Fi proxy support
• End to End encryption
• Available in 12 languages
Anyone can attend a Cisco WebEx meeting for free by choosing one of the below options. A Cisco WebEx Host account is needed to schedule and host a meeting.
- Go to your Cisco WebEx meeting invitation email and click on the meeting link.
- Launch the Cisco WebEx Meetings app on your iPad or iPhone and enter the meeting number.
File sharing on iPad (Requires WBS28.9 or WebEx Meetings 1.2SP6 and greater for full functionality)
Cisco WebEx may collect usage data and personal information from your device. By installing this application, you consent to receive all communications, updates, and upgrades associated with Cisco WebEx. For more information please see the Privacy Statement: https://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/legal/privacy.html
What's New in Version 7.1.0
1. Support for Apple Watch – Use Apple Watch to start/end an instant meeting, mute/unmute, and view the participant list.
2. WebEx and Cisco Spark integration – Launch WebEx meetings from Cisco Spark on your mobile device (requires Cisco Spark to be installed).
3. The WebEx application will now sync with your iOS device calendar to show your WebEx meetings (Meeting Center – including CMR hybrid and cloud, personal room), regardless of whether you are signed into that site or not. (Requires users to give WebEx access to the device calendar)
Better than expected - a bit slow on the phone function
The app is much better than I expected. The telephone function where he calls you back is very nice however when you try to put it on mute through WebEx it's a bit delayedand taking you off of mute and placing you on me with the voice comes on is loud and relatively unnecessary. When switching away from the WebEx to your telephone, if you're using the mute telephone function, during the meeting, WebEx disconnects from the meeting; this is a feature that can be fixed and approve the application overall.
Awesome Mobile Flexibility
I use this app on iPad and iPhone. Due to Verizon limitations with simultaneous Voice Data I usually start the meeting on my iPad an have it call my iPhone. This also makes it possible to view share presentations/graphics on the iPad's larger screen.
Recent changes make it easier to navigate the options in the App as well.
Very stable app. I use it daily.
I use this app several times a week. It always works great. The WebEx team has done a fine job. I use it from my iPhone, iPad and desktop (Chrome browser). Works better than Lync and Adobe for sure.
My ONLY two enhancement requests are simple.
1) Every 3 months I get denied access to my meeting. I regain access when I login on my PC and see a password expires in 10 days message. This darn message must be preventing my mobile app from working. Easy to work around, but frustrating when I need to get in.
2) My weekly India meetings for 11:30 PM CST on Tuesdays show up on my iPhone as Wednesday late evenings. Off by 1 day.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 21, 2015
- Version: 7.1.0
- Size: 36.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Cisco
- © 2015 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.