Cisco WebEx Meetings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take your Web meetings anywhere!
Join any web conference from your Apple iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch. Cisco WebEx Meetings is a universal app for Cisco WebEx Meeting Center, Cisco WebEx Training Center, Cisco WebEx Event Center, Cisco WebEx Meetings Server, and Cisco WebEx Meetings. Meet anywhere, with anyone, and get more done.
Experience high-quality 2-way video on tablets and smartphones. Whether you're holding brainstorming sessions or making presentations, turning your online meeting into a video conference has never been easier!
• Join meetings through an email invite, meeting number, WebEx site, Personal Room URL, or My Meetings List
• Join before meeting host
• Wideband audio support
• Auto Connect Audio (Call-In, Call Back, Call over Internet)
• Integrated VoIP audio and web conferencing on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G/LTE
• Personal Conferencing Number (PCN)
• File sharing from iPhones and iPads - iWork docs (Keynote, Numbers, Pages), PDF, Word, Excel, PPT
• View video files shared from desktop presenter on iPad and iPhone
• High-quality, full screen multipoint video
• 2-way video with camera switcher
• Voice-activated video switching
• View content and video simultaneously
• Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Hybrid
• Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Cloud (WBS29.9+ required)
• Callback to a video conferencing system (WBS30+ required)
• Full-screen meeting view
• Attendee list
• View shared content with annotations
• Pinch to zoom and scan
• Private or group chat
• Schedule, start, or cancel meetings
• Start or pause recordings
• Invite participants
• Mute participants
• Promote or demote panelists (Training Center)
• Answer questions in Q&A Panel (Training Center)
Apple Watch features:
• Start/end Personal Room meetings
• View participant list
Global and Enterprise Ready:
• Sign in with your corporate account (for sites with Single Sign-On)
• Users can join a meeting from behind the firewall using Wi-Fi proxy support
• End to End encryption
• Available in 15 languages
Anyone can attend a Cisco WebEx meeting for free by choosing one of the below options. A Cisco WebEx Host account is needed to schedule and host a meeting.
- Go to your Cisco WebEx meeting invitation email and select the meeting link.
- Launch the Cisco WebEx Meetings app on your iPad or iPhone and enter the meeting number.
By installing this application, you are accepting the Terms of Service (http://www.webex.com/terms-of-service-text.html) and Privacy Statement (https://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/legal/privacy.html) and are consenting to receive communications, updates, and upgrades for Cisco WebEx services. Cisco WebEx may collect meeting usage data and personal information, such as your email address, from your computer or device.
What's New in Version 9.7.2
•Widget support (iOS 10+ required) •Avatar support for Apple Watch •Locked screen mute/unmute support for calls over Internet •Usability improvements •Bug fixes
Like many iOS apps, it is over simplified to the point that is falls short in some of the areas that make the online version more user friendly from the admin side of things. Specifically, not being able to add invitees to a meeting created on iPad by pasting or typing the email address. The invitees must come from the 'Address Book' on the iPad. It makes it pointless to even have any admin options available on the mobile app when not all of the options are available.
Very happy that I didn't need to go to the doctors office to get an exam. Ive got a sinus infection and Alina was able to diagnose it over my phone, by listening to my breathing and looking at my throat. ( I had to put a flash light on the inside of my throat. No big deal) Very convenient. Took 10 minutes and she called in a prescription for a zpac. I will definitely use this again when needed. Nice service people.
I have been fighting a cold for the past couple of weeks and finally decided to do something about it. I remember seeing an email regarding video Dr. visits and decided to give it a try. I set up the call and was seen by video via my iPhone within 30 minutes! The Dr. Prescribed an antibiotic and I was picking it up 5 minutes after the call! Awesome, awesome, awesome!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 12, 2017
- Version: 9.7.2
- Size: 120 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Cisco
- © 2016 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.