• All Mobile Account*: Open a checking or savings account right from the app without setting foot in a bank branch
• Card Replacement: Request a new card if your original is lost, stolen or damaged
• Citi Mobile® Snapshot: Quickly review key account info - no sign in necessary
• Zelle: A fast, free way to pay friends
• Mobile Check Deposit: Quickly and easily deposit checks from anywhere
• ATM Finder: Easily locate one of more than 60,000 fee-free ATMs in the U.S.
• Account Information: View your statements, check balances and recent activity
• Make same-day or scheduled payments easily
• Aggregation*: Link virtually all your bank accounts, credit cards and investment accounts** for a more holistic financial view to managing your finances
• Spending insights*: Track your spending habits and trends across your accounts
• Bill management*: View and manage all your bills and recurring payments in one place
• FICO® Score: Citi credit card customers can view their FICO® Score for free
• Make payments, including automatic payments, and transfers
• Dispute credit card transactions if ever needed and track the status
• Stay informed with Account Alerts: Choose the alerts you want and even when you want them
• Change your credit card due date: Choose the beginning, middle, or end of a month
• Citi® Quick Lock: Lock or unlock your lost or misplaced card
• PIN Reset: Reset your debit card PIN from your mobile device
• Enable Touch ID® or Face ID® for a fast and safe way to access your account
*New features as part of the app update (version 9.6) are available today on a limited basis.
**Customer must provide online access for linked accounts.
Thanks for using the Citi Mobile App! To give you the best experience, we’re constantly improving our app. Stay updated with the latest version so you can get the most from Citi Mobile.
Ratings and Reviews
I love Citi!! Excellent & best deposit app
I’ve been a Citibank customer since 1994 when I first moved to nyc & I really like them still. I also have an account with Chase for a family joint account with my husband and daughter but I keep this account for myself. I used to remotely deposit all my checks thru Chase but couldn’t the other day so tried this app. It’s 100% better because the camera light comes on and shines on the check, no searching for the brightest spot in the house anymore! It seems to work all the time whereas Chase either can’t read the check or after several attempts tells me that there is a problem, pls try again later. Frustrating. I also like the new feature in the bank that you can just deposit cash in, no teller needed. I’m using this account far more often than Chase now as I’m finding it more efficient & when there’s a fee for any reason that sneaks in sometimes, I call & they always reverse it. Very good customer service and they’re always friendly in person.
The app has improved, but also with so many changes it has become more complicated to use. People want to use familiarity, every time they update the app, you have to learn how to do things differently every single time. For example, when you would transfer funds from one account to the other, before you used to select where you are taking the funds from and where they are going to, now when you go to the transfer section, it doesn’t tell you where from or where to, the moment you pick an account, that is automatically y where it is going to transfer to, and what’s worst it is the second line in the transfer information screen, before the first account you chose was where the money was coming from, and it was the first line, now it’s the second and it it the destination, when you try to correct it, you have to exit the entire section, and choose where your transferring to instead of just choosing another account.
A Most Useful App!
This is the most useful app out there for Citi cardholders. Thanks to the Citi app, we discovered that, while on a cruise, the cruise line was charging some unknown person for our onboard purchases (their mistake). The cruise line does an authorization for every onboard purchase made and none were showing up on our account on the Citi app. A trip to Guest Services got us all fixed up. This would have been a big nightmare for us and the other mysterious cardholder if it hadn't been nipped in the bud. The Citi app has been very handy for us in many other ways too. When we make a purchase in a foreign currency, the purchase shows up instantly as an authorization in USD so we can see the exchange rate on the purchase. Then there are the obvious benefits of seeing unauthorized charges before they hit your account, how much is left on your credit line and checking statement, making payments, etc., etc..
- Citibank, N.A.
- 279 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Citibank, N.A. Member FDIC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.