• All Mobile Account*: Open a checking or savings account right from the app without setting foot in a bank branch
• Card Replacement: Request a new card if your original is lost, stolen or damaged
• Citi Mobile® Snapshot: Quickly review key account info - no sign in necessary
• Zelle: A fast, free way to pay friends
• Mobile Check Deposit: Quickly and easily deposit checks from anywhere
• ATM Finder: Easily locate one of more than 60,000 fee-free ATMs in the U.S.
• Account Information: View your statements, check balances and recent activity
• Make same-day or scheduled payments easily
• Aggregation*: Link virtually all your bank accounts, credit cards and investment accounts** for a more holistic financial view to managing your finances
• Spending insights*: Track your spending habits and trends across your accounts
• Bill management*: View and manage all your bills and recurring payments in one place
• FICO® Score: Citi credit card customers can view their FICO® Score for free
• Make payments, including automatic payments, and transfers
• Dispute credit card transactions if ever needed and track the status
• Stay informed with Account Alerts: Choose the alerts you want and even when you want them
• Change your credit card due date: Choose the beginning, middle, or end of a month
• Citi® Quick Lock: Lock or unlock your lost or misplaced card
• PIN Reset: Reset your debit card PIN from your mobile device
• Enable Touch ID® or Face ID® for a fast and safe way to access your account
*New features as part of the app update (version 9.6) are available today on a limited basis.
**Customer must provide online access for linked accounts.
A new lending feature allows eligible Citi credit card customers to borrow against their available credit line and repay the loan at a fixed APR over a set period of time (subject to terms and conditions). The cash back on payments section for Double Cash credit card customers now shows overpayments made on the account.
Ratings and Reviews
I was so relieved!!!
So I got a message that my bill was due on the 10th and I was at work at the time and I thought that’s weird? why would I have a bill due if my credit card is at a zero balance and I haven’t used it in a long time? so I got busy at work and forgot about it. So it’s 2:20 am I was watching TV almost falling asleep and I remembered I have to look at my Citibank account and see what’s going on....when I logged on to my account it said I had a $500 charge on it!!! made on 8/24!!! I was panicking I couldn’t think straight I asked my son who just got home from being out with his girlfriend to come helping me!!! we finally got through and I’m sorry but in my moment of panicking I totally forgot the name of the guy who helped me .....that citi bank customer rep was so friendly and so nice!! he calmed me down assured me everything will be taken care of... So that loser In Missouri get a job get your own credit card you THIEF!!! I went and blocked/locked all my cards!!! THANK YOU CITI BANK & REP YOUR THE BEST!!
The app has improved, but also with so many changes it has become more complicated to use. People want to use familiarity, every time they update the app, you have to learn how to do things differently every single time. For example, when you would transfer funds from one account to the other, before you used to select where you are taking the funds from and where they are going to, now when you go to the transfer section, it doesn’t tell you where from or where to, the moment you pick an account, that is automatically y where it is going to transfer to, and what’s worst it is the second line in the transfer information screen, before the first account you chose was where the money was coming from, and it was the first line, now it’s the second and it it the destination, when you try to correct it, you have to exit the entire section, and choose where your transferring to instead of just choosing another account.
A Most Useful App!
This is the most useful app out there for Citi cardholders. Thanks to the Citi app, we discovered that, while on a cruise, the cruise line was charging some unknown person for our onboard purchases (their mistake). The cruise line does an authorization for every onboard purchase made and none were showing up on our account on the Citi app. A trip to Guest Services got us all fixed up. This would have been a big nightmare for us and the other mysterious cardholder if it hadn't been nipped in the bud. The Citi app has been very handy for us in many other ways too. When we make a purchase in a foreign currency, the purchase shows up instantly as an authorization in USD so we can see the exchange rate on the purchase. Then there are the obvious benefits of seeing unauthorized charges before they hit your account, how much is left on your credit line and checking statement, making payments, etc., etc..
- Citibank, N.A.
- 341.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Citibank, N.A. Member FDIC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.