By Citrix Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Citrix Receiver lets you access your enterprise files, applications, and desktops to help you be as productive on the go as you are in the office. If your company uses Citrix, you have the freedom to work on your favorite device from wherever you are. Just ask your IT department how to get started.
HOW TO USE CITRIX RECEIVER
1. Open Citrix Receiver and tap Add Account.
2. Enter the Server or email address as instructed by Your IT Help Desk or system administrator.
3. Enter your User Name and Password.
4. Select the applications you want to use.
What's New in Version 5.9.6
• This version fixes an issue with Bluetooth keyboard interoperability.
• Performance degrades when using external displays with a resolution higher than 720p.
• X1 Mouse cannot be paired to another device until using the “Forget this device” option from iOS Bluetooth settings.
• X1 Mouse cannot interact with application icons on the application launch screen.
• Audio does not play to an AirPlay device.
• X1 Mouse cannot interact with the session toolbar during a session.
New since 5.9
• X1 Mouse
• Enhanced External Display Support
• Touchpad/Presentation mode. Turns an iPad into keyboard and touchpad when connected with external display, like Apple TV. Users can use the keyboard and touchpad along with X1 Mouse (if one is paired). Avoids the need for using the Bluetooth keyboard when connected with external display. This feature is disabled by default. Users have to explicitly enable presentation mode from Display options in settings menu to use this feature.
• App Switching feature enabling more than one application at a time, and switching between apps with the swipe of a finger.
• Workspace Control - available in Settings > Advanced > Workspace Control.
• Restored Siri dictation with Citrix Receiver.
• Better experience when reconnecting to a session via Worx Home.
• New option to enable keyboard extensions – a security update.
• Support for TLS 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2
• Disables use of obsolete SSL v3. See https://www.openssl.org/~bodo/ssl-poodle.pdf http://support.citrix.com/article/ctx200238 for more information on this security update.
• Support for SHA2 certificates.
• Use of standard PIV smart cards authentication.
• Support for iOS 8.
• New logging options are in Settings > Support > Log Options.
I would give this program zero out of five stars if possible. Still having problems with the virtual keyboard appearing without the option of closing the keyboard. Also, the program crashes inexplicably approximately 30% of the time.
Many bugs in this update. Terrible
Awful. Still the same problem with the virtual keyboard on the iPad. What a mess
They Still didn't fix the problem with the virtual keyboard. Im done. Going to Remote Desktop app.
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 29, 2015
- Version: 5.9.6
- Size: 34.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Citrix Systems, Inc.
- © 2015 Citrix Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.