City Story Metro™
By Storm8 Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play the #1 City Building Game! Be the mayor, build a thriving city, and share with friends!
Your citizens are waiting! What will your city look like?
- BUILD houses, beachfront condos, stunning mansions, and watch your population grow!
- RUN businesses like burger joints, bowling alleys, and movie theaters.
- WATCH your citizens walk, and cars drive, all on roads you build!
- See your entire city light up as the game changes from DAY to NIGHT!
- DECORATE your city with parks, trees, and sports stadiums!
- EXPAND your borders and coastline! Create RIVERS and LAKES!
- Build the great WONDERS of the world like the Statue of Liberty!
- Visit other player’s cities to lend a hand and get new decorating ideas.
- FREE Weekly Updates with new content to help your city grow!
The best looking, most customizable city building experience available on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Please note: City Story Metro is an online only game. Your device must have an active internet connection to play.
Please note that City Story Metro™ is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under "Allowed Content". In addition, City Story Metro™ may link to social media services, such as Facebook, and Storm8 will have access to your information through such services.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Added iPhone 5 Support
Good game, just some suggestions
I would've given this game five stars since it is a very well crafted game, however I have a few suggestions that prohibit me from adding an extra star.
1) The energy bar is unnecessary and limiting. It's very hard to maintain businesses when my energy keeps depleting. All it does is make the game harder to play, and is quite annoying to wait for it to fill up.
2) Reduce the cost of expansion. Many of the goals require more stores to be built, which is hard to do when all the space is taken up. Plus, earning coins is hard when the energy is low. Easier expansion would make accomplishing goals easier, plus allow us to decorate our town with ease.
3) Either make earning goods easier, or get rid of this feature entirely. It's very difficult to earn coins when all the goods have run out, and I'm sure many players are not willing to spend real money for some fake goods.
That's all I have. Other than that it's a very fun and addicting game!
Greatest game ever aside from a few flaws.
I love this game, the music, the graphics, everything except for a few flaws.
First, it is absolutely insane to wait an insane amount of time to have an expansion clear and the fact that it takes an insane amount of 80,000 coin to expand is atrocious. Not to mention the insane amount of permits needed.
Second, the Energy. Constantly running out of energy making the game unplayable. It is fun to build large with homes/businesses/industry, etc., especially when you can collect more and more monies from all your homes in a rather short period of time but when this happens you are out of energy quick and you have to wait a grueling 8 hours for all your community buildings to give it back. This couldn't happen any sooner. I understand that you need gems and they're great to have but this becomes very costly.
Lastly, it'd be more convenient to look up a city via city name and it would be great that if you could visit every city without the showing of your character in a car driving there. I understand it has to load but it takes a lot longer to visit all your neighbors after you've visited a few at a time.
Other than that....this game is brilliant, addictive, fun and I love it so I gave it 5 stars anyway.
Greedy and Limited 😡👎
Why why why? At first the game seems fun, just an average city builder. But there are flaws that make the game trash. First is always online, why, theres no need for online, online is only necessary for viewing other cities and future updates. There is no need for DRM. Second, the gems, the gems you own will be gone quickly. Without gems, you can do anything, you cant build a city inspired by NYC, Tokyo or SF. You basically need money to progress. This is an example of why I would rather pay one for like $5 than stupid micro transactions. Third is energy, why are you limiting how much can we play, you can use gems for energy, but you need money and that goes back to my second point. Fix this garbage app you greedy company by no more internet requirement, micro transactions and energy. This is why I HATE Team Lava and Rovio for making such greedy decisions. The only thing you should involve lava is to throw your games in lava because your games are trash. This could of been a great app, but without those dumb rules.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 06, 2013
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 148 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Storm8 Studios LLC
- © 2013 TeamLava LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 120 Gems$4.99
- 20 Gems$0.99
- 250 Gems$9.99
- 120 Gems$3.99
- 250 Gems$6.99
- 530 Gems$13.99
- 530 Gems$19.99
- 1400 Gems$34.99
- 1400 Gems$49.99
- 2900 Gems$69.99