City Story Metro™
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play the #1 City Building Game! Be the mayor, build a thriving city, and share with friends!
Your citizens are waiting! What will your city look like?
- BUILD houses, beachfront condos, stunning mansions, and watch your population grow!
- RUN businesses like burger joints, bowling alleys, and movie theaters.
- WATCH your citizens walk, and cars drive, all on roads you build!
- See your entire city light up as the game changes from DAY to NIGHT!
- DECORATE your city with parks, trees, and sports stadiums!
- EXPAND your borders and coastline! Create RIVERS and LAKES!
- Build the great WONDERS of the world like the Statue of Liberty!
- Visit other player’s cities to lend a hand and get new decorating ideas.
- FREE Weekly Updates with new content to help your city grow!
The best looking, most customizable city building experience available on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Please note: City Story Metro is an online only game. Your device must have an active internet connection to play.
Please note that City Story Metro™ is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under "Allowed Content". In addition, City Story Metro™ may link to social media services, such as Facebook, and Storm8 will have access to your information through such services.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Added iPhone 5 Support
favorite game, but sadly disappointed
This has been my favorite game for over a year and I play almost all the Team Lava games on multiple devices, but sadly all my requests for help do nothing. For the past 4 months, my game crashes, loads and then crashes or won't load at all, and all this while having to delete and reinstall EACH and EVERY time I want to play. The developers gave me the generic and expected answers of old device, closing open apps and my high level in the game...all answers I expected because I work with developers on mobile apps, so I knew what Team Lava would say...Today I can't play AT ALL and so I felt my review was warranted. my device isn't that old and works great for ALL my other Team Lava games, I only game on this device, and I always close open apps...so to me what it amounts to is Team Lava won't take the time to fix games running on older platforms and this is seriously making me consider parting ways with all my Team Lava games...sadly, after 5 or so years of playing TL games I am super disappointed with them and I'm at my wits end...and of all TL games not to work, it had to be this one...I'd rate 10 stars if I could just play normally again...but since their generic non helping answers giving up on TL seems to be the only fix
Good game, just some suggestions
I would've given this game five stars since it is a very well crafted game, however I have a few suggestions that prohibit me from adding an extra star.
1) The energy bar is unnecessary and limiting. It's very hard to maintain businesses when my energy keeps depleting. All it does is make the game harder to play, and is quite annoying to wait for it to fill up.
2) Reduce the cost of expansion. Many of the goals require more stores to be built, which is hard to do when all the space is taken up. Plus, earning coins is hard when the energy is low. Easier expansion would make accomplishing goals easier, plus allow us to decorate our town with ease.
3) Either make earning goods easier, or get rid of this feature entirely. It's very difficult to earn coins when all the goods have run out, and I'm sure many players are not willing to spend real money for some fake goods.
That's all I have. Other than that it's a very fun and addicting game!
Greatest game ever aside from a few flaws.
I love this game, the music, the graphics, everything except for a few flaws.
First, it is absolutely insane to wait an insane amount of time to have an expansion clear and the fact that it takes an insane amount of 80,000 coin to expand is atrocious. Not to mention the insane amount of permits needed.
Second, the Energy. Constantly running out of energy making the game unplayable. It is fun to build large with homes/businesses/industry, etc., especially when you can collect more and more monies from all your homes in a rather short period of time but when this happens you are out of energy quick and you have to wait a grueling 8 hours for all your community buildings to give it back. This couldn't happen any sooner. I understand that you need gems and they're great to have but this becomes very costly.
Lastly, it'd be more convenient to look up a city via city name and it would be great that if you could visit every city without the showing of your character in a car driving there. I understand it has to load but it takes a lot longer to visit all your neighbors after you've visited a few at a time.
Other than that....this game is brilliant, addictive, fun and I love it so I gave it 5 stars anyway.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 06, 2013
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 44.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TeamLava, LLC
- © 2013 TeamLava LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 120 Gems$4.99
- 20 Gems$0.99
- 250 Gems$9.99
- 120 Gems$3.99
- 250 Gems$6.99
- 530 Gems$19.99
- 530 Gems$13.99
- 1400 Gems$34.99
- 1400 Gems$49.99
- 250 Gems$7.99