Civilization Revolution 2
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
***NOTE: Compatible with iPhone 4S+, iPad 2+, iPad mini 1+, and iPod touch 5 - WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES***
The sequel to one of the most successful strategy games on mobile is here! Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution 2 challenges players to build a glorious empire that will stand the test of time. This is the first game in the Civilization catalog to be developed and available exclusively for mobile devices. Civilization Revolution 2 offers mobile strategy fans a brand new 3D presentation and more tactical depth than ever before! Find out if you have what it takes to rule the world!
- New Units – strengthen your military might with brand new combat units including Aircraft Carriers, Jet Fighters and Special Forces.
- New Technology – race to science supremacy with new technology such as: Lasers, Modern Medicine and Information Technology
- New Buildings & Wonders – grow and expand your civilization like never before with new buildings and wonders including Nuclear Power Plant, The Red Cross and Silicon Valley
- Enhanced 3D Graphics – updated 3D graphics taking full advantage of iOS devices graphical capability
- Scenario Challenges - reenact historic events and battles in the Scenario Mode
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/civ
Follow us on Twitter: @civgame
What's New in Version 1.5.5
Updated for iOS11 and 64 bit devices.
Thank you for updating to 64 bit
I just wanted to say thank you for updating this app to 64 bit, so it would play on the current version of iOS. I now have use for my iPad again, which had functionally become a Civ Rev 2/ Kindle machine.
I only wish you would consider rebalancing the Modern Warfare/"Special Forces" units to have the same or better defense as "Modern Infantry," which they replace. As it stands, I finish most games without taking that last tech, and losing a superior defensive unit.
Again, thank you for the update of this older game. Please consider making a Civ Rev 3!
I loved this game on the Xbox 360, and to anybody else who did as well you’ll enjoy this. It’s just like the first Civilization Revolution, but with even more units and technology. The only thing keeping me from giving it 5 stars is that you can’t sell old units. They take up space and I’ll never use them once they’re outdated. Personally, I think this is a simple fix to get a 5 star rating out of me.
I just purchased this game for $5. I was waiting since this game was $15!!! I thought it was outrageous and waited until it dropped to $10 and now $5. The game is great and EXTREMELY AWESOME!!! Only one problem... Sometimes it crashes while I'm playing and sometimes for challenges it won't let me access them. Overall great! IT JUST GOT UPDATED!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 28, 2017
- Version: 1.5.5
- Size: 1.09 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: 2K, INC.
- © (C) 2005-2015 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.