Clash of Clans
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lead your clan to victory! Clash of Clans is an epic combat strategy game. Build your village, train your troops and battle with thousands of other players online!
PLEASE NOTE! Clash of Clans is completely free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
5/5 “This game is phenomenal”
5/5 “If you were looking for a game to play that's fun and strategic this is better than any other game out there”
Clash of Clans is an addictive mixture of strategic planning and competitive fast-paced combats. Raise an army of Barbarians, War Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters. Join a clan of players and rise through the ranks, or create your own Clan to contest ownership of the Realm. Driving back the goblins is just the first step - your quest isn't over until your clan reigns supreme over all others!
= FEATURES =
- FREE TO PLAY
- Build your village into a undefeatable fortress
- Battle with players worldwide and take their Victory Points
- Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan
- 15 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades
- Defend your village with Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls
- Fight against the Goblin King in an epic campaign through the realm
Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support at email@example.com
Note: A network connection is required to play
Terms of Service:
What's New in Version 5.172
All hail new Hero abilities!
- Both Heroes have acquired special abilities that can be activated once per battle, after they have been deployed.
- Iron Fist: The Barbarian King and nearby Barbarians become enraged for a short time, moving faster and dealing more damage (does not stack with the Rage Spell).
- Royal Cloak: The Archer Queen hides from and becomes invisible to all enemy defenses for a short time.
- Both Hero abilities will instantly call in a group of Barbarians or Archers to reinforce their King or Queen.
- Hero abilities unlock for free at Hero level 5 and improve in strength every additional 5 Hero levels!
Flyers, freezers and brand new boosts
- Level 6 Minions are here to wreak havoc on enemy bases!
- Level 5 Freeze Spell leaves defenses on ice for longer than ever before.
- Get your Heroes back into battle faster by boosting their recovery 4x while sleeping.
- Boost cost and duration of Barracks and Spell Factory now reduced from 4 hours/20 gems to 2 hours/10 gems.
Clan Co-leaders take charge
- Clan Co-leaders can now be appointed by the Clan Leader or other Clan Co-leaders.
- Clan Co-leaders have all the privileges of Clan Leaders, except for the ability to demote or kick other Co-leaders.
- Clan Elders are now less powerful to prevent abuse, no longer able to promote or demote and only able to kick normal members.
- New plant growth is being found with more gems inside than ever before!
- Chat is now available even when away from your village, such as when visiting and watching replays
- Army Camps, the Spell Factory and Clan Castle now display used capacity next to their name when they are selected.
- Friends List has been moved to the Leaderboard menu, on the last tab, replacing the Search Clans tab (Search Clans is still available from the Clan Castle menu).
- Rage Spell info now correctly indicates damage percentage increase (e.g. 30% instead of 130%).
- Obstacles can now be cleared in edit mode.
- Decreased the upgrade cost and time of Freeze Spell levels 3 and 4.
- Decreased Rage Spell level 5 damage bonus from 80% to 70%.
- Increased Hog Rider training cost by about 30% on all levels.
- Increased Valkyrie hitpoints by about 20% on all levels.
- Increased Pekka hitpoints from 3400 to 3500 on level 3 and from 3800 to 4000 on level 4.
Many more bug fixes, tweaks and performance improvements
My favorite game, but things need to be added
I think this game is awesome. However, I think that certain things should be added. These are going to be ranked.
1. I would like to be able to donate loot such as gold and elixir. Sometimes I really want to upgrade something and I am about 10 gold away, but I go on to one of my other games and get raided and lose half my gold. I could have gotten the upgrade if i asked my clanmates for loot.
2. Can supercell make you lose less trophies when you lose? When I battle, I get nervous that I am going to get demoted because i lose like 25 trophies when I lose, and I know I won't get promoted if i win because i only will gain like 7 trophies if i win. Can supercell at least make there be more if a gain of trophies when you win and less of a loss of trophies when you lose?
3. Really, two weeks for a little town hall upgrade? I really think you should reduce the time it takes for some things to finish upgrading or training. Seriously? 45 minutes for just one P.E.K.K.A? I really think you should lessen the time on some buildings and upgrades.
4. Walls, walls, walls. Everyone has tons of them, but to upgrade them? 30,000 gold to upgrade a level 4 wall to a level 5 wall is very expensive. After that, to get that level 5 wall to level 6, you have to pay more than double the price! 75,000 for a little tiny wall upgrade? Wow.
Other than these things, everything is awesome, and I play it every day. Join my clan, PEAKKAS rock.
Love it, have some requests
1.) More heroes, ex. Goblin king, wizard prince, giant lord, etc.. But more than 2 heroes would be overpowered for attacks or defense, so have a limit of 2 heroes per attack or defense.
2.) add builders hut upgrades which reduce build times.
3.) add more troops. Maybe one for getting rid of traps, one for heavy but slow splash damage like a catapult, one that has damage enhancement to town halls, and maybe (long shot) a healer that resurrects dead troops.
4.) stuff to occupy time while building or waiting for troops to finish. For ex., mini-games, a rate a base system, or daily challenges.
5.) clan vs. clan/clan wars, where two clans battle each other, and the person who gets the most trophies or resources by the end of the day gets a prize of gems, or like 1M gold or elixir.
6.) have the ability to switch clan troops to defense or rest mode like the heroes.
7.) a way to modify your troops, maybe called a blacksmith. You can equip different perks to add to any troop, like boots for barb speed, or a sword for attack and armor for hp. Like wise, you could equip different spells to a wizard, different potions for minions, different summons for a witch, etc.
8.) my last and probably least likely suggestion to happen, a defensive army camp. It would act like a clan castle with a smaller proximity, but you can make the troops that will defend your base, which would keep the enemy on their toes.
Things I think you should add to the game
1. A blacksmith- what I mean by that is like a Labratory but you can buy different abbilities for troops like maybe brass knuckles for barbarians or giants, boots for speed for barbarians, archers, goblins etc. also maybe armour for barbarians or giants
2. I think there should also be clan wars where you can battle another clan if you declare a war and the the other clan agrees but i think you should also have alliances between clans
3. There needs to be more to the game then just attacking and single player so If someone plays on shield it won't be so boring. So an example of this is like mini games
4. Something I think should absolutely change is the 40% shield. This ruins the game because people win but they still get a shield and it's not fair for other players. This also makes the top 200 players more competitive so their attacked more then once
5. There should also be a fine if like 50,000 gold to join a clan more then once in one day so there's not as much clan hoppers
6. I also think that the barbarian king should be unlocked at town hall level six. I think this because when your town hall level six better people attack you and you need a barbarian king for defense
7. There should be a small army camp for defense so it acts like a clan castle. But this would be very over powerful so you should only be able to upgrade 3 times and at the most 20 troops in the camp.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 29, 2014
- Version: 5.172
- Size: 51.2 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Supercell Oy
- © 2012 Supercell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems$4.99
- Bag of Gems$9.99
- Sack of Gems$19.99
- Box of Gems$49.99
- Chest of Gems$99.99