Watch thousands of classic movies and TV shows recommended just for you. From classic horror to timeless dramas to cartoons and family-friendly entertainment for the kids, Classix has something for everyone!
Sign up for Classix Premium and get access to premium content. No hidden fees or recurring subscription costs, just a one-time in-app purchase.
How does Classix work?
• Browse selected titles by our editors or search for your favorites.
• The more you watch, the better Classix gets to know you, recommending TV shows and movies that you’re guaranteed to enjoy.
• Save favorites to your list and continue watching across devices.
• Instantly stream on all iOS devices.
• Supports SIRI search, iOS Spotlight and TV App
To make Classix work better for you, we deliver updates regularly. These updates include bug fixes and improvements for the speed and reliability.
Ratings and Reviews
Almost perfect. One suggestion
I paid to access the entire content and have beeen overwhelmed with the content. So many choices! I love it. Especially the classic cartoons.
An Autoplay feature for the cartoons and television shows would really improve the experience. I connect my phone with HDMI to the tv so I can see the shows on there. The cartoons are often 7 mins in length so getting up to play the next episode manually is a throwback to the days before we had tv remotes. It gets quite annoying.
An autoplay feature would in essence make the app flawless.
Just Can’t Beat The Classix!
This app is pretty AMAZING — Classic TV in pretty much every category!
There are just a few minor UI/UX “flaws”:
1. The ‘play’ button is pretty small, making it difficult to tap
2. It takes a few moments to recognize when you tap the play button; if you tap it more than twice, the app crashes
3. If you accidentally swipe down while a video is playing, it closes the video, and you have to start it over again (even though the app syncs with the Apple TV app, and supposed to start where the stream ended)
4. When a video has finished playing, the stream doesn’t usually close, where you would then have to swipe down to return to the menu
5. I usually keep my devices in silent mode, and this is the only video app — of which I know — that you have to unmute your devices for a video to play.
6. Also, the app doesn’t support the MiniViewer mode on iPad.
Been using — and, enjoying — this app for quite a while, but would love it more if these issues were resolved.
Bring back the memories!!!
Even with all the channels on cable, I still wondered where were all the Saturday shows?
Finally quite by accident, I stumbled upon this app. that offers the great old shows we all enjoyed as kids. Download this app and cough up $2.00 bucks and you have memories to enjoy for hours on end, including cartoons! You won’t be disappointed. My face hurts from smiling so much😄👍 Thanks to the Developers and staff! Best $2 bucks I’ve spent in years.
- Brian Coleman
- 34.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Brian Coleman
- In-App Purchases
- Classix Premium $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.