Watch thousands of classic movies and TV shows recommended just for you. From classic horror to timeless dramas to cartoons and family-friendly entertainment for the kids, Classix has something for everyone!
Sign up for Classix Premium and get access to premium content. No hidden fees or recurring subscription costs, just a one-time in-app purchase.
How does Classix work?
• Browse selected titles by our editors or search for your favorites.
• The more you watch, the better Classix gets to know you, recommending TV shows and movies that you’re guaranteed to enjoy.
• Save favorites to your list and continue watching across devices.
• Instantly stream on all iOS devices.
• Supports SIRI search, iOS Spotlight and TV App
Check back often... we're adding new movies and shows!
Classix is now available in more languages:
• More coming soon!
Ratings and Reviews
What a great app!
I’m a fan of old TV shows and movies, and this app is great! I can be a bit frugal when spending money on apps, but when I saw the long list of programs Classix has to offer, I immediately purchased the full version. I had a minor question about creating and finding a list of saved shows and movies, and someone got back to me very promptly, was very friendly and very helpful. A+ all around.
Classic Sci-Fi, Classic Everything !
I was searching through my Apple TV 's TV App for a vintage Japanese "Rubber Suit" Kaiju flick that I was hoping it might find on Prime, Netflix, or Tubi TV app. It found it, on ITunes, and an unknown app Classix.
Classix is a free app, with an in app purchase option for An additional set of Premium videos. So far, I've found all the movies I'm interested in are available in the free section, so I haven't made the in app purchase, but it's just a few $'s so I will probably buy the add on if I see a video in that section.
They have all types of classic videos, but Sci-Fi is my thing, B & W Flash Gordon, Buck Rogers and hundreds of B movie greats.
Give it a try, and let others know what you thought. For me, it's a solid 5 stars.
will not open on ipad pro
i really enjoyed the free version and decided to upgrade to the premium version. Now the App will not open at all on my iPad Pro. I"ve deleted this App and reloaded it 3 times from the App store. still no success in getting it to open. It simply tries to open and uses the whole screen for 1 or 2 seconds then shuts down immediately????......Any help to get this app running would be appreciated!
- Brian Coleman
- 34.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Brian Coleman
- In-App Purchases
- Classix Premium $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.