Over 2.5 million people de-clutter their lives with Clear, so stop stalling and start organizing your daily routine.
Clear is the revolutionary to-do and reminders app that makes you more productive. Just start typing to add to-dos, and once you start organizing your life with Clear you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
- Simple gestural design that allows you to focus on your to-dos. Designed for the Magic Trackpad, but works great with a mouse too!
- Full keyboard navigation. Just start typing to create to-dos.
- Use separate lists to organize every aspect of your life.
- iCloud sync built-in so you can be productive everywhere.
- Set reminders so you’ll never forget important tasks.
- Personalize your Clear lists with themes and make them your own.
- Syncs with Clear for iOS (available separately on the App Store).
Clear is built by a small team, dedicated to bringing you frequent free feature updates. We’d love to know how we can make you even more productive, so get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, or tweet us @UseClear.
Clear for Mac and Clear for iOS are not affiliated with or endorsed by CLEAR Wireless.
Thanks for using Clear! Just two small enhancements in today’s update:
- We’ve tweaked (increased) the delay before “Click to Clear” appears.
- We’ve ensured compatibility with OS X El Capitan.
Stay productive, and follow @realmacsoftware on Twitter for the latest news!
Ratings and Reviews
Need to integrate w/ reminders
I love clear but ya need to integrate w/ apple reminders
It's working well but I'm hoping to see mpre customization features in the future. Would love to be able to adjust the type size and create my own theme color.
Day 1 User
Clear was the first beautiful mobile app that really planted the first seeds of what would become my own journey into mobile development. The clear difference in design between Clear and all the other apps out there at the time was astounding and showed me the intentse value of design (I was raised as an engineer, embodied the engineer mindset, approach products like an engineer, etc).
Thanks for all the great work on this app throughout the years! Also, the iCloud sync doesn't work across my macs :(
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.