Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
— The best world clock for Mac with a great design! —
• Add any location, or timezone (i.e. CET, EST) you want
• 24-hour and AM/PM styles
• Optional time and location name in the menu bar
• Optional relative dates (yesterday, today, tomorrow)
• Possibility to rename cities (so that you can replace it with the name of the person living there)
• Travel through time using the slider at the bottom of the window, so you can easily figure out the best time to set that meeting with the overseas office.
• Optimized graphics for Retina displays.
“Clocks has a great icon and a clean & simple UI; it also has a great color scheme and is very OS X like. The animations are beautiful with a twitchy second and a white clock face for daylight hours and a black clock face for nighttime hours.”
“Nice, minimal, one thing well, world clock app for your menubar. Need to keep track of multiple time zones? This is worth a look.”
“My favourite feature is the slider under the clock display that allows you to scroll time forwards and backwards on all the clocks. Brilliant feature for scheduling meetings within a known range of time zones.”
“As well, a handy little utility for the Mac has caught my eye. Rogue Amoeba has developers in five (!) different time zones, so it can be difficult to keep track of what time it is where. I’ve started using the beautiful little Clocks, from StudioDalton.”
— Paul Kafasis, Rogue Amoeba
If you like Clocks, please take a few moments to rate it in the Mac App Store!
As always, your ratings and reviews keep the updates coming!
Thanks for using Clocks!!!
Follow us on Twitter for updates and development news: http://twitter.com/StudioDalton
What's New in Version 1.2.6
- Correctly position Clocks window on second screen.
- Small performance improvements.
One of the few App Store purchases I use every day
I’ve bought a lot of apps here and most of them I’ve either deleted or they remain on my computer and are rarely used.
This one, however, I use every day to keep track of the time where my friends in other time zones live. It’s simple and elegant. It never gets in the way and has no annoying bells and whistles.
Exactly what I needed
I tried several others first, then found this. Needed to keep track of local times in various areas for work. This does this trick and having in the menu bar makes it easy to refer to. Well done!
Awesome when working with many time zones
I work internationally and have to coordinate multiple time zones. The slider function that allows you to go ahead in time and coordinate many time zones is awesome. Well done!