By MY STATIC SELF Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Access your closet on the go! Plan ahead and create outfits for events and day to day life. Use the calendar to keep track of WHAT you wore WHEN and WHERE. Prepare a packing list for your next trip from anywhere! Share your outfit with friends before heading out to prevent "double vision" ;)
Closet+ is a beautiful, feature-packed style assistant with unmatched functionality.
• Import your clothing quickly with the bulk-import feature.
• Organize your clothing into categories/subcategories, outfits, and favorites.
• Track when items and outfits were last worn, their price, and their cost-per-wear.
• Tag clothing by color, in need of mending/altering/dry cleaning, or by anything to suite your tagging needs.
• Plan what to wear ahead of time by adding your items and outfits to the built-in calendar.
• Access all of your favorite items and outfits in one super convenient location.
• Create packing lists before upcoming trips so you don't find yourself scrambling at the last minute.
• Multiple Closets! Great for fashion stylists, people who have their clothing in multiple locations, or even people who wish to separate their clothing by season or any other way.
• Share your style with the world using Facebook, Twitter, or email.
• Backup with the built-in backup and restore tools to keep your data safe if something goes wrong with your device.
• Themes! Customize the look of Closet+ to match your tastes.
Keep up to date:
Twitter ~ http://twitter.com/closetapp
Facebook ~ http://facebook.com/closetapp
What's New in Version 2.2.7
• iOS 9 Support.
• iPhone 6/6S/6+/6S+ Support (Finally).
• New Sharing section which can be found in the main menu. Quickly share what you're wearing today (#TodayImWearing), which will post what's on your calendar for today. Or share any item or outfit you wish with various social networks.
• You can now zoom in on item photos. Tap the photo to enter fullscreen mode, then pinch or double-tap to zoom in and out. Single tap to exit.
• When dragging items and outfits around to rearrange them you can now move to the top and bottom of the screen to scroll around before dropping.
• When creating items and outfits you can now add them to the calendar right from the details screen.
• When viewing items and outfits in the calendar you can now navigate to the next/previous ones.
• Category cells now display the total number of items/outfits in that category as well as those in any subcategories.
• The "Uncategorized" cells in the clothing section will now only show if uncategorized content exists.
• Minor refinements and bug fixes.
Love it! Responsive customer support
I have been using Closet+ for well over a year now, and love it. I find it easy to use on my iPhone, and it interacts well with my phone’s camera (I prefer using my phone’s camera instead of taking pics thru the app.) I recently upgraded my phone, and couldn’t figure out how to transfer my paid upgrade, so I emailed Customer Support and they got back to me within a few days with the simple solution. I have not had any problems with glitches as other reviewers have stated. Highly recommend.
When using the outfit grid, you cannot select the last item in any category, it remains grayed out.
The first subcategory is covered up my a title banner and you can't select any items from 1st sub category.
I have to do so much work to overcome the glitches that I may not keep the app for long. You have to pay to photograph more than a few items. I'm still going to try to use it because it look a lot of energy taking pictures and organizing my closet. It may still help me actually put together outfits.
Really wanted to love it...
I really wanted to love this app, but it is so glitchy!! The subcategories don't all show up, it doesn't organize all my items, sometimes it just deletes them, or makes multiples! I tried to just get over it but I really dislike it. I'm upset that I spent $2.99 on it when I should have just downloaded style book. It's also really difficult to do things. You can't just click on the name and rename it, you have to click on the drop down menu and scroll down to rename. It's ridiculous!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 02, 2015
- Version: 2.2.7
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MY STATIC SELF Ltd.
- © 2009 MY STATIC SELF Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Version$2.99
- Everything Forever$5.99
- Multiple Closets$1.99
- Theme Pack 01$0.99
- Theme Pack 03$0.99
- Theme Pack 02$0.99