Cloud Outliner Pro
By Denys Yevenko
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Outlines are interactive and highly customizable notes that organize your plans, projects, and ideas in a clear way. Cloud Outliner enables you to create and share outlines between your Mac, iOS devices, and Evernote account. Got a sudden flash of insight? Don't risk forgetting it – just enter it right away on whatever device is closest, and see your changes synchronized with all your devices at once.
This tool is not yet another notebook app or sticky notes organizer for mobile devices. Not even a little! Thanks to tight integration with Evernote and iCloud, extensive import and export functionality, rich-text editor, and a truly intuitive user interface with gestures, the solution will become your reliable assistant both at work and at home. You can seamlessly synchronize your records with Evernote and iCloud, share your data in different ways (PDF, OPML, plain text, emails, and even paper copies), and format your notes in the built-in powerful editor. All your thoughts, ideas, ongoing tasks, and even arbitrary memos will be kept safe and available close at hand. You can simply focus on the things that really matter – and the Cloud Outliner will cover everything else.
Install Cloud Outliner to reduce complexity and easily align your daily routines!
Data management and protection:
• Flexible multi-tier document manager
• Highly visible color stickers to mark important records
• Password protection
• Customizable document templates
• Duplicate document operation
Rich-text outline editor:
• Drag and Drop functionality for sorting and reordering rows
• Swipe left or right to change the indentation level
• Multi-selection feature to reorder rows, change indentation, or delete them all at once
• Optional checkboxes that facilitate selection
• Optional automatic numbering (3 styles)
• Adding notes to data and list items
• Customizable text size, color, and style
• Highlighting important rows using different text colors and styles
• Read-only mode support
• View completed tasks
• Collapse/expand functionality for all items
• Filters for displaying only checked or only unchecked items
• Undo/redo operations
• Cut/copy/paste data to outlines or even external apps (Notes, Mail, Safari, etc.)
• Automatic highlighting of links and phone numbers
• Wireless keyboard support (with a wide range of keyboard shortcuts)
Sharing of outlines:
• Export of outlines to PDF
• Import and export of OPML files
• Air Print outlines
• Sending outlines by email or an instant messenger
• “Open In...” feature
Synchronization of outlines:
• Mac version is also available
• Sync outlines across all your devices with iCloud
• Sync outlines with Evernote
• Supports Apple Watch
• Light and Dark themes
• Clear and intuitive design
• Search by outline name or an arbitrary text
• Portrait & Landscape mode support
• Full screen landscape mode on iPhone
• Single app for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch
* Sync with Mac requires Cloud Outliner 2 Pro for OS X, sold separately.
What's New in Version 2.4
• Added support for iOS 11
• Multiple fixes and improvements
Thanks for using Cloud Outliner. Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback helps us to make Cloud Outliner even better.
WOW! - Great app, great developer responsiveness
The app works PERFECTLY again. Thanks updating the app and for listening. In short this app does everything I want in my outliner, and it does it quickly. I wish I could give this app more than 5 stars. It’s that good!
A week before I posted the following trouble due to IOS 11...
I have multiple iPads and one iPhone. Since they have been updated to IOS 11 Cloud Outliner Pro has become quite unresponsive / or more accurately slow to respond to “clicking” on an item in the outline. The application is now slow and unusable. To the developer: Please update the app. It is far too slow in responding to my finger selecting an outline item. It is now TEDIOUS and slow to use. I am still using the app, but not as much as I did before. I am having to revert to other apps, like IOS Notes until this issue is resolved.
The following was my previous review
Favorite Outline app, Quick, Easy
I use this outline app the most. It simply does everything that I need. It's simple and direct. I have used MANY other outlining applications and some of them are really nice, and some are more sophisticated, but this app just feels like it's an extension of how I am thinking. It does the important things very well. This is my most favored outlining app.
room for improvement
This app has the best user interface compared with outline apps I have tried.
Two things to make it better
1 iPhone X support is much needed
2 the DEVONthink links and links to other apps cannot work inside the app, please allow for this functionality
This app is exactly what I was looking for! I love writing and I like that I can jot stuff down while out and about and it syncs perfectly back to my laptop. The big selling point for me was exporting opml files for scrivener! Couldn’t ask for more. Very happy I found this.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 28, 2017
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 28.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Denys Yevenko
- © 2017 Xwavesoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.