Clue is the #1 period tracker app that uses science to help you discover the unique patterns in your menstrual cycle and support healthy habits. Track your period and health cycles to keep all aspects of your health and fitness in check, and get personalized reminders about your period, PMS, ovulation, and fertility.
• Rated the top free period and ovulation tracker app by the journal, Obstetrics & Gynecology, a publication of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
• Trusted by more than 10 million active users worldwide
With Clue, your health will no longer be a mystery. Track over 30 health categories and start to see the patterns! Learn how your cycle affects changes in your skin, hair, energy, cravings and moods. Planning a pregnancy? Clue uses machine learning to estimate your ovulation and fertile window. Alternatively, log your birth control and set pill reminders. Clue is your companion for your next doctor appointment. Have your cycle history handy for your healthcare providers.
PERIOD & OVULATION TRACKER
• Track your period, flow heaviness, and the menstrual products you use
• Receive accurate predictions and calendar reminders before your next period, PMS, and ovulation
• Understand your health. Track sex, pain, moods, cervical fluid, and more
• Set personalized reminders for your next period, PMS, ovulation and fertile window
• Track your birth control and get pill reminders
MENSTRUAL CALENDAR & FERTILITY TRACKER
• View period, PMS and fertility predictions for your next three cycles
• Plan for pregnancy with the ovulation calculator and follow your fertility window
• Track your basal temperature (BBT) for more accurate ovulation and fertility predictions—perfect if you’re trying to conceive
HEALTH & FITNESS TRACKER
• Log your energy levels and learn how your cycle affects your fitness routine
• Plan your workouts around your cycle
• Track moods and emotions throughout your cycle
Understand the science behind your cycle:
• Personalized analysis of your current and past menstrual cycles, along with an overall average to easily observe trends
• Read in-depth information about the menstrual cycle, complete with medical and scientific references
Get more when you subscribe to Clue Plus
• Enhanced Analysis gives you a detailed look at your period length, menstrual cycle length, and cycle variation, alerting you when anything is out of the normal range for your age and birth control type
• Forecast expands on Clue’s standard period, PMS and fertile window predictions to let you know when to expect anything you’ve tracked that has a cyclical pattern—cravings, energy levels, cramps and more
1-month subscription for $0.99
12-month subscription for $9.99
After you choose one of our plans and confirm your purchase, the payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes Account.
Once purchased, subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
If you decide to renew your subscription, your account will be charged the same amount you paid for your initial subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. At any time you can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the Account Settings on your device after the purchase.
Download Clue for free and start tracking your menstrual cycle, fertility and health today!
Note: Clue Period Tracker & Ovulation should *not* be used as a contraceptive.
We love hearing from Clue users. Send your feedback, questions and suggestions to email@example.com
Get answers to your questions about periods, sex, and menstrual health at helloclue.com
Follow us on social!
Terms of Service: https://www.helloclue.com/terms.html
We’ve fixed a few bugs and done some work behind the scenes to make Clue even better.
If you’re having any issues please get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for all your feedback!
We welcome reviews in the App Store and you can always write to us with your questions, comments and suggestions: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing app!! ❤️❤️
I got my period almost a month ago, and so far Clue has been soooo helpful estimating just about anything that I would need to know. When my next period is going to start which is coming up, according to Clue and I think that is pretty accurate because I have been having cramps. This app is pretty accurate and so far it has not been wrong and has helped me learn about my period which was needed 😂 and hopefully will assist me in the future.
One bit of constructive criticism is that I got the app the day that I realized I got my period, and the app asks you some questions to help get an accurate estimation, but I think it should have a question about if this is your first period and then alter the questions after that if it is because I did not understand most of the questions at all. I don’t know if this was helpful because I am obviously not an expert 😂 but it was just a thought. Oh I just had another thought. It asks you about your birthday and if it turns out that you are my age (12 almost 13) for example it shouldn’t have things like pregnancy and stuff because obviously I’m not going to get pregnant 😂 although this is something that does not need to happen it’s just extra information that could be deleted. Anyways, this is an amazing app and I would definitely recommend it whether this is your first period or you’ve had many before.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you so much for your feedback. Feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org whenever you need to :) With :heart: from Berlin, Sabrina
Let me start by saying I have been using this app for around 4 years now and I love it! But ever since it came out with the whole “premium membership” thing I miss some aspects that I used to have. I no longer receive emails basically as a summary of my last cycle and I used to look forward to receiving those, it helped me get a better understanding of my cycle. And I don’t know if that is a feature in the premium membership I just noticed that when the app came out with premium membership I stopped receiving those emails, and personally I think that’s something everyone should have the privilege of receiving premium membership or not. But i also wish the app was a little more descriptive with its data, or at least had more options. For exercising I wish it had more options, it only has things like running and swimming but what about those who weight lift or walk? There are other things I wish it had as well like dizziness or how much you ate in a day or anxiety/depression, some of these things may already be on there some of them may not but I still think it’s good to have them/look into more options to collect data for. Overall, this app is great with tracking my period I just wish it went a little more in depth and helped you understand what all of it meant like it used to.
Love it, but a suggestion
I really love clue, it’s a really easy place to keep track of everything related to my cycle.
One thing I would like to suggest is to allow us to choose if we want to log our flow (or other things) multiple times a day or just once like it is now. Personally I would love to be able to mark my flow each time I use the restroom/change my tampon/pad and have clue give me the average flow for that day. I just thought this would be a nice option since I know I sometimes have trouble deciding what I want to mark a whole days flow as (like if I’m light in the morning and night but heavy in the middle of the day).
Another part of this would be to be able to log the time (if you choose), like if I get my period at 11 pm (when I normally get it in the morning). I have a really hard time remembering when I got my period and most of the time if it starts later at night it’ll go an extra day long. So it would be nice to be able to see what time I got my period, and (if marking the time for each restroom break) over time you could be able to recognize patterns of your flow throughout each day of your period.
Just a couple of thoughts, but I love this app. Thanks in advance for reading my suggestions!
- BioWink GmbH
- 156.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © BioWink GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month $0.99
- 12 Months $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.