Opera Coast web browser
By Opera Software ASA
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Opera Coast is a completely new way to browse the web on iPhone and iPad. Download this easy-to-use browser and discover exciting stories and news from all over the internet. Opera Coast is beautiful, fast, secure and offers the smoothest browsing experience on iOS. Get it now. It’s free.
Opera Coast won’t change your life, but it will amuse, inform and divert you. It's the small moments that can make or break your day, and Opera Coast makes them enjoyable. Like when you need to pass some time at the bus stop, have ten minutes to kill in between meetings or are lounging on the couch on a lazy Sunday afternoon.
We believe there is more to the web than just a handful of favorite sites and the first page of search results. It’s an exciting place, full of surprises waiting to be discovered. Opera Coast brings that to you. It was made to entertain you, without getting in your way.
Here are some of the ways in which Opera Coast makes the web fun:
- It gives you the smoothest browsing experience on iPhone and iPad. It makes websites look just as good as those apps you love, and it lets you use simple gestures to navigate easily and intuitively.
- Every time you open Opera Coast, there will be something new for you to read or enjoy - breaking news, interesting stories and articles and sites we think you might like. Get beyond the same old sites.
- Our search results aren’t a wall of text; they are visual, instead. This makes it easy for you to spot what you are looking for on Google and to access sites.
- Make it your own - match your style and personality. Choose from our selection of wallpapers, or use one of your own pictures.
- We’ll keep you safe. If there is danger from a site, we’ll warn you; otherwise, we won’t bother you with technical details. Just enjoy the ride.
- You can quickly share stuff from the web, and make it more personal by adding a message. Sharing is caring.
- Browse smoothly even on slow networks, thanks to its Opera Turbo technology.
- Juggling several iOS devices? You can sync your Opera Coast data over iCloud between your iPhone and your iPad.
What's New in Version 4.21
Did you know that Canada is the country where they use the smiling poop emoji the most in the world? We think it might be related to Justin Bieber. Anyway, here's the update you have been waiting for, focusing on speed and fixing crashes and freezes.
- Improved performance when browsing and swiping back/forward
- Fixed sharing through Facebook and Facebook Messenger
- Created a nicer template for sharing through Mail
- Improved network error messages
- Fixed security warning to avoid showing some that aren't needed
- Fixed several crashes
"Heroes Get Remembered, Legends Get Ratings"
I don't like to write reviews. I'll say that right off the bat. When I get a new app, and it's instantly like "review me review me give me attention" I'm over here like no go away I don't like you anymore lol you didn't give me enough time to figure you out. Then I usually delete it because it feels like a crying baby demanding attention.
However, Opera Coast is different. I have an iPhone (obvs) and love Apple products in general. To me, the hardware is of better quality and the software makes more sense once ya get used to it. Browsers like Firefox, and Safari don't work as well on my iPhone as they do on my Macbook. So I wanted to find a cute, simple, user-friendly mobile internet app.
I did some research on my computer and stumbled across Opera. They seemed pretty unknown, but they also seemed like they were giving their software a lot of thought and effort. So I figured I'd give 'em a try, they promised to be nice and I could always delete the app if they had lied lol. But they totally didn't.
It took some trial and error and playing around just clicking things for me to get the hang of it. They also have some nifty tutorials. Take advantage of their homescreen-like interface and intuitive web searching. I always felt like the techies were trying to make my life simpler and my web browsing more secure.
Opera Coast works naturally and seamlessly for me on my iPhone. I'd recommend it to any of my friends.
It's is a great design to search web like windows phone style
I have used many browsers but this is fast easy and different. I like how smooth in transitions it is and can customize page tiles and background. I just been experiencing when reading an article no matter where, it would just close the whole app but hope it gets fixed its one of the best browsers for iPhone 6+ that I found.
Pretty good but it has some flaws
Love this app, but I wish that I could have multiple tabs open on the same website that are on different pages. For example, on google chrome (which I used previously) I had bookmarks for all of my classes' pages on my school's website so I could quickly access them, but now I can't do that. I also wish there were some way I could access the address bar. Otherwise, love the app!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 23, 2015
- Version: 4.21
- Size: 39.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Opera Software ASA
- © Opera Software ASA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.