CodeHub - A Client for GitHub
By Dillon Buchanan
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
CodeHub is the best way to browse and maintain your GitHub repositories on any iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad device! Keep an eye on your projects with the ability to view everything from pull requests to commenting on individual file diffs in the latest changeset. CodeHub brings GitHub to your finger tips in a sleek and efficient design.
- GitHub.com and GitHub Enterprise support
- Multiple GitHub profiles for easy switching
- View repository events, issues, and change sets, pull requests, etc..
- Browse source directories & files with beautiful syntax highlighting
- Edit files and commit them!
- View file diffs from checkins and pull requests
- Update, comment and manage repository issues
- Upload images directly from your devices to comments/issues.
- Explore other GitHub open source repositories
- Inline commit commenting
- Access your public, private, and starred gists
- Slide out menu for quick and efficient navigation
- Much much more!
Follow the project on twitter: @CodeHubApp
The app is free to use for public repositories. Access to private repositories requires CodeHub Pro.
Please note: CodeHub is not affiliated with GitHub in any way. CodeHub is a third-party GitHub client.
What's New in Version 2.15.0
- Added the ability to login to Enterprise Instances with a Personal Access Token
- Added "News" as a default startup view option - it was the default but wasn't actually listed.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 27, 2017
- Version: 2.15.0
- Size: 98.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dillon Buchanan
- © Dillon Buchanan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- CodeHub Pro Version$2.99
- GitHub.com Push Notifications$0.99
- GitHub Enterprise Support$1.99