Create your planet, build your fleet, explore the universe and FIGHT!
As the commander of your own colony you must prepare to fight for supremacy or simply fight for survival.
This massively multiplayer game allows you to create everything you need to grow your colony, build a powerful fleet of warships and attack other planets. As you battle for dominance you can choose to fight pirates, attack player planets or explore asteroids, stars and other deep space wonders looking for treasure.
- Build ships including Fighters, Corvettes, Battleships, and the awesome Dreadnaught are ready to command.
- Develop buildings such as Sensor Arrays, Plasma facility's, Research centers and Armory's.
- Attack other player planets or AI planets including the Empire and Pirates.
- Research to unlock powerful Shields, Armor and new ships through the tech tree.
- The Universe is populated with Planets, Asteroid fields, Debris, Nebula's and Stars to explore using specialist ships such as the mighty Freighter.
- One Universe, every player amongst millions of stars, no more server selection.
- Play with your friends, create alliances, top the leaderboard.
PLEASE NOTE! Colony Attack is free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
A network connection is required to play Colony Attack.
Geek Beach Website:
Check us out on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ColonyAttack
- New outpost battles button on the Battles tab
- Button added to ‘Request’ the outpost coordinates
- Coordinate requests posted to the outpost feed
- Renamed ‘Activity’ tab on outposts to ‘Attacks’
- Various Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The game is one of my favorites, i have played it many years ago when i got a tablet. I know it cuts off what you can do in the end game but its still a great time waster.
The games a great game there’s not much more to say there but I think the fighters are cost to many resources perhaps you could lower the resource cost of the fighter
I really enjoy this game but I think there are few things that could be added that would enhance the game play a lot, trade between alliance members would be extremely helpful. planetary defenses such as orbital platforms, mines, or moon bases, that can defend or help defend and boost defender performance instead of just relying on your fleet, this might make big players think twice before just farming the crap out of new players since it wouldn’t be such a cakewalk. Hospitals or maybe hollow asteroid facilities that allow ships lost in battle to be rebuilt for a portion of the cost and time like in Game of War. There are so many thing that could be updated to make this game much more enjoyable to every player. Just some thoughts. But this game definitely has a lot of raw potential.
- Geek Beach Ltd
- 166.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © GeekBeach ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Small Nanites $0.99
- Elite $4.99
- Medium Nanites $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.