Watch full episodes of your favorite shows with the Comedy Central app.
Enjoy South Park, The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, Detroiters and many more, available right in the palm of your hand. You can also kick back with stand-up specials, classic shows (including Chappelle's Show), short videos and full seasons of returning series.
Watch full episodes from your favorite series the day after they air. Sign in with your TV or cable provider to unlock even more episodes and exclusive content, including:
• The Daily Show with Trevor Noah
• South Park
• Broad City
• The Jim Jefferies Show
• Key & Peele
• Drunk History
• Another Period
• Chappelle's Show
Signing in with your TV provider is simple: Just tap on Settings, select your provider, and log in with your provider user name and password. For more details about signing in with your TV provider, visit http://www.cc.com/faq or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
• We save your spot, so that you never miss a joke. Can't finish an episode? Continue watching right where you left off. Just tap on the series you were watching, and our video player does the rest.
• Stream Live TV. That's right -- you can even watch Comedy Central in real time when you sign in with your TV provider.
• Browse our stand-up library, which includes great stand-up episodes and specials from comedians like Gabriel Iglesias and Kevin Hart.
• Chromecast support lets you cast your favorite shows to your TV. Just hook up your TV and your Chromecast device, and the Comedy Central app becomes your remote for on-demand laughs.
The Comedy Central app requires iOS 10 or later. Full episode streaming is available within the U.S. only. For help, contact email@example.com.
For more information about this app and online behavioral advertising, check out http://srp.viacom.com/sitefaq.html.
Ratings and Reviews
Programmed by Walmart employees
Seriously, who cannot program a functioning app? They should get the interns from Netflix to program their app. The Netflix interns are way more competent. Whoever is running the tech app for Comedy Central should be fired on Christmas Eve.
No South Park= no reason to own
Bad four out of five thumbs DOWN
Fix it Now!!!!!
This app was doing just fine and now as I’m watching a show it skips halfway and “comes back from a commercial”
I try scrolling back but it still skips forward it’s getting irritating 😠
- Viacom International Inc.
- 154 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Comedy Partners. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.