By Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bank even easier, anywhere, anytime, with the CommBank app - our best banking app yet.
The fresh new design with handy shortcuts makes doing your everyday banking, like checking your accounts and transferring money, a breeze.
With the CommBank app you can:
• Log on faster by creating a 4-digit PIN;
• Have the option to quickly check your balance with a simple swipe (no PIN required);
• Use shortcuts to check your balance and transfer money;
• Pay anyone using just their mobile number, email address or Facebook contact, without needing their account details;
• Pay new and existing BPAY® billers (and even use the BPAY QR code scanner);
• Make contactless purchases wherever MasterCard® PayPass™ is accepted using just your phone and CommBank PayTag;
• Activate your new cards or change your card PIN instantly;
• Find your nearest CommBank ATM or branch and see which ones are available in real time;
• Use other convenient tools and calculators such as the foreign exchange converter;
• Access other apps and sites from CommBank; and
• Find help, support and ways to contact us.
To access the full suite of features in the CommBank app, you'll need to have an Australian mobile number, use NetBank and also be registered for NetCode SMS. Not registered for NetBank or NetCode SMS? Visit www.netbank.com.au.
Provided you protect your NetBank client number, password and PIN, and immediately notify us of the loss, theft or misuse of your password and of any suspicious activity on your account, you have the reassurance of our 100% Security Guarantee.(http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
The CommBank app is compatible with iPhones operating iOS 5 and above. Recipients of payments via mobile, Facebook and email need an Australian bank account to claim. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
What's new in version 3.0
The CommBank app has a fresh new look with more features than ever before.
As well as handy shortcuts to check your balance, pay bills and transfer money, you can also:
- Log on quicker with a 4-digit PIN;
- Pay anyone using just their mobile number or email address, without needing their account details; and
- Make contactless purchases with your phone wherever MasterCard PayPass is accepted using CommBank PayTag.
It makes banking anywhere, anytime, even easier.
Very nicely designed. User-friendly Interface. Tap pay for $2.99 is just amazing. I highly recommend this app to all CBA users. Well done CBA team.
Balance displayed while logged out
Noticed this morning that my balance was displayed while I was logged out, not a feature I desire.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 15, 2014
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 14.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- © Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.