Composite – Prototyping Tool
By Panes Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Composite is a brand new way of creating interactive prototypes. It automatically connects to your Photoshop® document and converts your mockups into interactive prototypes in seconds. No need to export images or maintain tons of hotspots.
Use layer comps to organize your documents into screens. Transition between them by defining hotspots in the layer name you want to be tappable.
Since Composite connects directly to your Photoshop® document, your design and prototype will always be in sync. All tap zones are tied to a layer and will automatically be moved along when moving or resizing a layer. Seeing an updated prototype is just a tap away.
While designing in Photoshop® you can also get a live preview of your design directly on your device, ensuring the design works in the right scale and context.
◊ What you will love about Composite:
• The prototype and your designs are always in sync
• Animations—make your prototype really stand out
• Fixed layers—make elements stay fixed while scrolling
• Lossless live-preview mode
• Manually switch between layer comps in interactive mode
• No desktop app required
• Landscape support
• Supports Photoshop CS6 or later running on Windows* and OS X
This is just the start. We have a lot more planned for Composite coming soon.
* Windows support requires Bonjour installed on the computer. (Included with iTunes and QuickTime)
What's New in Version 1.2.0
- Fixed positioning:
You can now create even more realistic looking prototypes, by making elements stay fixed while scrolling! This is perfect for navigation bars, toolbars, or even chat heads. Simply add "!fixed" to the name of a layer or group.
- New transitions:
- Updated app icon
- New iOS 7 look
- Other bug fixes and improvements