By Conceptis Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sym-a-Pix are exciting logic puzzles that form whimsical pixel-art pictures when solved. Challenging, deductive and artistic, this original Japanese invention offers the ultimate mix of logic, art and fun while providing solvers with many hours of mentally stimulating entertainment.
Each puzzle consists of a grid containing dots in various places. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by drawing a block around each dot according to the rules.
The game features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision: to draw a wall, move cursor to the desired location and tap anywhere on the screen. To draw multiple walls, press and hold fingertip until the wall is drawn and start dragging to neighboring walls.
For more fun, Conceptis Sym-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 42 free Sym-a-Pix puzzles in Basic Logic and Advanced Logic
• 8 extra-large puzzles bonus for iPad only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Grid sizes up to 50x75 (65x100 for iPad)
• Multiple difficulty levels
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Portrait and landscape screen support (iPad only)
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Auto-solve starting points option
• Auto-complete symmetrical walls option
• Error checking option when a block is completed
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving time
Sym-a-Pix have also become popular under other names such as Tentai Show, Galaxies and Artist Block. Similar to Picross, Nonogram and Griddlers, the puzzles are solved and the pictures revealed using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
What's New in Version 1.1
This version improves performance and stability.
No Progress Syncing
Would be 5 ⭐️ if my progress on puzzles could be synced. It's amazingly fun, but I would like to be able to pick up where I left off when switching between iPad and iPhone.
If you like fill-a-pix...
Great logic puzzle. If you enjoyed paint doku / fill-a-pix, you might enjoy this even more.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 09, 2017
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 15.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Conceptis Ltd.
- © Conceptis Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Basic Logic - Variety 1$2.99
- Basic Logic - Variety Large 1$3.99
- Advanced Logic - Variety 1$2.99
- Basic Logic - Extra Large 1$4.99
- Basic Logic - Variety 2$2.99
- Advanced Logic - Variety Large 1$3.99
- Basic Logic - Amazing Places 1$3.99
- Basic Logic - Mega 1$7.99
- Basic Logic - Variety Large 2$3.99
- Advanced Logic - Extra Large 1$4.99