Conference4me is an application that facilitates participation in the conferences and exhibitions. It is offered free to conference attendees.
The application is developed by Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center (http://www.pcss.pl)
=== Features ===
>> Conference support:
- Access to up to date agenda
- Easy access to conference's key information (venue, accommodation, etc.)
- Built in conference's venue maps, plans
- Offline functionality. Application does not require active internet connection for browsing conference related information.
- Conference content (sessions, events, abstracts, links to presentations, etc.)
- Conference news (delivered via Twitter)
>> Exhibition support:
- Description of exhibition, stands, and exhibitors. Provides attendees with contacts, and links to exhibitors' promotional materials.
- Allows to search for a particular stand
- Easy bookmarking stands/exhibitors
Conference4me can be easily adapted to virtually any conference.
=== Credits ===
- Michal Owsiak @ PSNC
- Bartek Palak @ PSNC
- Sebastian Mamczak @ PSNC
- Konrad Leszczyński @ PSNC
- fixed layout in Partners view
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful app
We used Conference4me for the 2018 ARCC EAAE Conference in Philadelphia. The app was a great help for our conference attendees who had very positive feedback about its comprehensiveness and intuitiveness. We were fully satisfied and plan to use Conference4me in all our future conferences.
I'm currently using at an IEEE conference. Very useful for setting up which session papers to attend and keeping a schedule. Looking for updates everytime the app is opened is annoying (should be limited to once per hour/day, and/or initiated through an update button. Needs to support portrait and landscape mode.
Significantly beneficial update would be to allow note taking for each individual session paper on each selectable entry, and generation of an emailable report that would accumulate all comments made on attended presentations, with a header adding the title of the presentation/details of each presenter for each.
Helps to navigate through the conference.
- Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry Polish Academy of Sciences
- 41.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2017 Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.