Movieday is a great way to create your own day-by-day schedule for watching movies. It has been developed especially for iPhone and iPod Touch. Explore and add movies to a calendar using fast and simple search by movies and people. Mark movies as watched or not watched yet. Receive reminders about movies you've added at any time convenient for you.
• A minimalistic interface that makes it really easy to control your schedule and explore new movies.
• A convenient built-in calendar for managing your own schedule plus lists of all watched and overdue movies from the calendar.
• Fast and easy search by movies and people.
• Personal reminders about added movies. Just set the time when you want to receive them.
• A Notification Center extension that shows you movies that you set for a current day (iOS 8 only).
If you have a question, suggestion or if you find a bug in Movieday, email me at support(at)randexdev.com.
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/randexdev.
Visit my site: http://randexdev.com.
• Fixed some bugs and crashes.
Ratings and Reviews
Search engine is not good enough
Can’t find any movie by searching the title. U have to search key words to find a movie.
Comes up short...
Crashes when attempting to toggle on Reminders in Settings. Although it has a built in calendar that allows you to add a movie that you would like to see on a future date, a better approach would be to list feature films and their release dates in a way similar to Flixster and allow you to sync those dates with iCal. I don't see any real value in this app. Definitely don't pay the $.99 in app purchase.
Decent... but could use some tweaks.
So app is decent but could use some love.
1) You cannot search for a movie by the full title. The search bar makes you search by key words of the title and you sometimes still have issues finding your move.
2) Would be better if you could look at the movie’s official trailer or had a direct link to the trailer through YouTube or an actually reliable 3rd party.
3) Movie’s release date is not listed and you have to search else where for it.... would be better if it was with the synopsis even if it was just the month of the release and not the exact date as we know all that can change on dime.
4) It took quite a bit of stumbling to figure out how exactly to pin a movie to an exactly date in the calendar.
Those are my general complaints, mostly just general info issues otherwise works alright.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.