We all have many contacts in our phones, but who do you actually contact regularly? Surely only family and friends.
For those people that you contact often, Favorite Contacts provides you tons of ways to communicate with them. From WhatsApp, Telegram, Snapchat or FaceTime to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Simply open the app, or better yet, do it right from the Today View / Notification Center.
- Beautiful and handy app that keeps you closer to your favorite and most frequently used contacts.
- Widget for the Today View / Notification Center to quickly chat, start calls or send messages right from within any app or the home and lock screens.
- Quickly view any contact's phone, email or address directly on the widget.
- Contacts with animated photos (GIFs). You'll be able to recognize your contacts more easily and with a lot of fun!
- Very easy to configure and use, simply add your contacts once, then just tap on them to quickly access all the available actions.
- Supports Phone, FaceTime, FaceTime Audio, Mail, Messages, WhatsApp, Telegram, Skype, Facebook Messenger, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Kik, Vine, Periscope, Tumblr and Flickr.
- Many different styles for you to personalize it and make it look just the way you like.
Download and start using Favorite Contacts today!
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT:
What new feature or improvement would you like to see? Please send us your feedback from right inside the app or to email@example.com Thank you!
- Adds support for iOS 11 and iPhone X.
- Fixes the WhatsApp issue.
- Adds more styles.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Still the best widget for contacts
This app gets better with every update. My contacts look very funny now with GIFs. Keep up the good work!
Love it! Don’t understand the no name.
Don’t understand. Is the number limited?
Developer Response ,
You can add unlimited contacts. Once the last available place on the screen is used another row of places is automatically added at the bottom. Thanks for your feedback!
I really like this app, it is very helpful!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.