By Christoffer Winterkvist
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Continu is a small and simple to use OS X menu bar based app that makes sure that one or more applications will always be running on your Mac. If they crash or should accidentally be closed, Continu.app will automatically launch them again, either giving them focus or opening them in the background.
Continu.app can also add a parent to an application which means that the application will only be launched or relaunched when the parent gains focus.
What's New in Version 1.5
* Added Launch at Login
* Added Notification Center support
* No longer shows window at launch if Continu is configured
* New applications are enabled by default
* Continu no longer intrupts logout or restarts
* Removed window texture
* Added Italian translation
This release would not be this awesome if it weren't for Federico Travaini (@ftrava). He helped both with beta testing and the Italian translation. Thanks mate!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 11, 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Italian, Swedish
- Seller: Christoffer Winterkvist
- © Christoffer Winterkvist
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later