ControlMyWeight ™ - Calorie Counter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight and keep it off with America’s #1 calorie counter!
ControlMyWeight won’t tell you what to eat. It helps you become aware of your eating habits so you can make the smarter choices that lead to weight control!
CalorieKing’s tools have been recommended by health professionals for 40 years.
NOTE: This app does not sync with calorieking.com memberships.
- Know exactly how much you should eat to reach your weight goal.
- Powered by America’s most accurate food database.
- See yourself progress with motivating charts.
- Quick and easy to use. No Internet required.
- Record how you’re feeling, medication and more.
- See how many calories are in your favorite recipes!
- When you've reached your goal weight, your calorie target changes to maintenance level.
- Track more than calories and carbs: Fat, sodium, cholesterol, fiber, calcium and much more.
Start a new life today with ControlMyWeight!
We understand that managing your weight isn’t easy. If you lose weight on a diet, you often gain it right back when you stop! The problem lies with how much you should eat compared with how much you do eat. Make sure you don’t overeat by using CalorieKing’s ControlMyWeight, the easiest-to-use and most accurate calorie counter available.
For 40 years, CalorieKing’s trusted weight management services and tools have been used and recommended by health professionals. CalorieKing’s founder, dietitian and author Allan Borushek is best known for his annual bestseller ‘The CalorieKing Pocket Calorie, Fat and Carbohydrate Counter’, which has sold over 15 million copies.
What's New in Version 1.6.3
Updated food database.
Very solid app
Love it. I find this app easy to use. It is much better than the other garbage out there. I've tried at least 5 or 6 other apps that don't come near this one.
1. The food database is second to none. I have yet to search for a brand that is not in there. This is huge. Most other databases are incomplete or inaccurate.
2. It allows you to customize and highlight the nutrients YOU want to highlight. E.g. Carbs, Protein, etc.
3. The UI is simple and effective. It lets you see your daily menu, and then you can flip it over for complete nutritional information.
4. The reporting is good. Gives you exactly what you need to track.
1. Doesn't have automation built in yet, allowing for barcode scanning. I can live without this for now.
I'm losing weight and not starving to death using this app
I've been using this app for 2 weeks now, and have found it to be very useful in helping me lose weight and keep me from starving to death. So far I've lost 10 pounds. Love the copy feature since sometimes I have the same thing for breakfast. The search tool is very responsive also.
Good but needs some key features
This app could be the best if it used the same format as the Calorie King food search app uses to narrow down food types. I find myself have to use both Calorie King apps to find a certain food (too much work). The food search app is the best for finding unprocessed foods.
I would like to see this app add a barcode scan feature to make documentation of supplements easier as well.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 13, 2016
- Version: 1.6.3
- Size: 27.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CalorieKing Wellness Solutions
- © 2013 CalorieKing Wellness Solutions Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.