By Vervv LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Executed brilliantly and quite beautifully..." –iPhone Alley
"There are loads of conversion tools on the App Store, but Convertr has one of the cleanest and most straightforward interfaces we've seen." –Creative Bloq
Gorgeous interface. 450 units in 24 categories. Copy & paste between apps. Store Favorite conversions for fast access. Conversion history. Built-in currency converter.
⇠⇢ Convertr ⇠⇢ is the most versatile and enjoyable unit converter on the App Store. Whether you're converting tablespoons in the kitchen or kilopascals in the workplace, Convertr delivers like a pro. Includes copy & paste for quick conversion between apps!
Visit http://www.convertrapp.com for the full list of units (it’s long!).
450 UNITS AND 24 CATEGORIES
• From Angle to Volume
• From Angstroms to Light-years
• 140 currencies with automatic updates
• Convert multiple units (Ex: meters -> feet + inches)
• Tap to move categories
• Type or paste a number
• Change units with a tap
• Reverse direction ⇄ with a handy button
• Handy built-in calculator [ + – × ÷ ] (iPhone 5 only)
WORKS THE WAY YOU WANT
• Turn units or unit categories off to reduce clutter
• Add Favorites for quick access
• Use History to return to any of your recent calculations
• Precision up to 12 decimal places
• Optional scientific notation
• Sort units by increasing size or alphabetically
You've never converted numbers this easily or intuitively. We've got more units than you’ll ever need in each of these 24 categories:
• Data Rate
• Data Size
• Mass and Weight
• Volumetric Flow
WE LOVE FEEDBACK!
Convertr is always in active development and your purchase helps us bring new features to the app. Please let us know your comments or suggestions:
What's New in Version 2.1
• iPhone 5 optimization (finally) featuring a built-in calculator
• Two new unit categories: Radioactivity and Volumetric Flow
• Support for Simplified Chinese
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Except the very first conversion I wanted to check was grams to teaspoons and there's no ability to check since grams is under Mass and teaspoon is under Volume. Grams (and everything else in Mass) should be available in Volume as well.
Nice converter app
Excellent and convenient converter app. Everything is just the way it should be - no more no less. The only thing that bothers - is icon - it could be better (more simple, less objects)
User friendly and intuitive
It's hard to find a simple, easy-to-use, customizable (to make even simpler and individualized) app that does the job. These guys understood the notion of user friendliness.