Watch Cooking Channel anytime with access to live TV and full episodes of your favorite shows such as Man Fire Food, Carnival Eats, Food: Fact or Fiction and more. It’s FREE with your TV subscription. Just sign in with your TV provider username and password.
New episodes are added all the time.
With this app, you can:
WATCH TV THE WAY YOU WANT:
• Stream live Cooking Channel.
• New episodes of your favorites are available the same time they air on TV.
• Binge full seasons and episodes of your favorite Cooking Channel shows, including Carnival Eats, Man Fire Food, Cheap Eats and many, many more!
• Get early access to premieres before they air on TV.
• Not enough time to finish the video? Just simply select the video again when you’re ready, and you’ll be able to continue watching from where you stopped.
Current providers for our app include:
• Time Warner Cable Charter Spectrum
• AT&T U-verse
• Verizon FiOS
• Bright House Networks
• Midcontinent Communications
and HUNDREDS more
Cooking Channel app can only be used in the United States.
Bugs? Content suggestions? We’re always trying to make this app even better. You can reach us at email@example.com.
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
We’ve updated the Cooking Channel! The latest improvements and features make it easier than ever to watch your favorite shows. Here’s what’s new:
• We’ve added 1000’s of episodes from current and classic Cooking Channel shows. Now you can watch every episode ever from some of your favorites!
• New episodes are available at the same time they air on TV.
• Search for shows by genre.
• Plus, a new look and layout to boot.
Love the app? Let us know! Have a question? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
This app was fine until latest update
The FCC needs to step in regulate the audio for commercials. Very annoying watching a show and boom a commerical comes on with extra loud volume. This was regulated back in 2012 for tv. Time to apply this for streaming devices too! Platforms affected are Roku and Fire tv players.
Great shows, awful app
I love the shows however the app makes me not want to watch. Half the time I watch, there is no progress bar to jump to where I left off. I need that because the app doesn’t remember where I left off. Airplay support is broken. If my phone screen shuts off the feed dies. The AppleTV app won’t work because their website won’t let me activate. On top of that there must be 20 ads in a show. That’s a bit much.
User hostile design, poorly written app
Tell me Food Network, why should I have to watch the same six ads all over again because your terrible scrubbing mechanism brought be back to *just* before the built in ad break? Why can’t I freely skip around a program I’ve already watched all the ads for?
Why haven’t you implemented split screen on iPad yet? Just a half cocked BS app meant to increase your ad revenue. This is why people pirate your programs.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.