Snap. Paint. Share!
Turn your iPhone® pictures into incredible paintings wherever you are with Corel® Paint it!™ Now. Just take a new picture or use an existing photo from your iPhone image library. Then sit back and watch your photo morph into a painted work of art, brush stroke by brush stroke. Share your creations on Facebook®, Twitter™, Flickr® or email, or save them to your iPhone Camera Roll. All your masterpieces are automatically placed into a gallery, where you can browse and share them at any time. It's like having your own personal art gallery in your pocket!
• Take a new picture or use an existing photo from your iPhone’s image library
• Choose from 5 painting styles – Oil, Modern, Illustration, Impressionist, and Pen & Ink
• Watch your photo turn into a work of art, brush stroke by brush stroke
• Add a picture frame to enhance your favorite photo or artwork
• Share your creation directly on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr or email, or save to your Camera Roll
• Browse and review your creations in the Image Gallery at any time, where all your images are automatically saved. You can even save and share multiple images at once
• Choose a new painting style at any time
• Add picture frames to make your artwork pop
• Share your artwork via Twitter
Learn more at www.corel.com/mobileapps
Requires iPhone with iOS 4.0 or higher, or iPod touch (4th generation)
More available painting styles
Ratings and Reviews
Started OK ended badly
Conversions were Okay but not impressive because of the lack of control. The real problem was when I tried to delete a picture from the gallery. The app simply froze.
Interesting and fun, but very buggy on my iPhone 6 Plus. Camera won't boot- yes it's enabled in settings. It goes to a black screen that requires a shutdown to escape. Can't delete saved photos. That page locks up if any buttons pushed. Other than those bugs and a couple more, it's entertaining and easy to use. Perhaps it's some thing I'm doing wrong but I don't think so.
The Good and the Bad
Pros: one of the best quick paint impressionist apps I have seen
•very little control once you choose your painting style.
•automatically saves a painting to its own gallery each time you make a rendering.
•program freezes when you try to delete apps in its gallery. Doesn't delete them.
The last two are a bad combination. Until it is fixed this app will be something of a memory hog. Still like it, though.
- Corel Corporation.
- 15.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Corel Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.