With Cornelius Composer, teachers and students can easily compose music without complex and difficult-to-use special software. The compositions can be created on a computer, tablet or mobile phone.
(!) The app is free but limited (without save, import, and export functions for music scores). You can purchase the complete version inside the app.
(!) The music sheets currently only support a single system! Having multiple systems is planned for the future.
Pupils unfold their musical creativity without hindrance and at the same time are carefully and didactically introduced to the topic of music composition. The colored notation can be conveniently changed at any time and adapted to the most diverse instrument sets.
Compositions can be exported at any time for further processing in other notation software or for printing in PDF format. You can also import existing sheets in MusicXML format. (Only in complete version!)
• Import scores (MusicXML and MIDI) (only in complete version).
• Export scores (MusicXML, MIDI, and PDF) (only in complete version).
• If you zoom in, the music notes will be transformed into animated creatures.
• Melodic and rhythmic sheet view.
• Customizable colorful music notes.
• Playback using Solfège-voices (do, re, mi) or instruments.
• Sheet editing while reproducing (loop while you edit!).
• Available in English, Portuguese and German.
Added all MIDI instruments (total: 128) as playback options.
Small improvements and fixes for playback mode, context menu, and sheet graphics.
More bug fixes!
Ratings and Reviews
Just from using the free version it is a beautiful app. Pretty self explanatory. Fairly easy to use. Looking forward to owning the full version. Seems a little pricey but could very well be worth it.
- classplash GmbH
- 151.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Classplash
- In-App Purchases
- Full App Unlock $26.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.