Protect the Universe from hostile aliens, dip into the boundless vastness of space, explore the planetary systems, visit and colonize planets. Be a hero of cosmic scale.
Cosmogonia - it's unique simulator of the Universe, where humans and other intelligent civilizations interact and live according to the Universe rules. Each of us can visit any planet of this amazing cosmic world, feel the depth, beauty and atmosphere of interstellar space. You will control of the whole civilization and fight with an aggressive alien race, countless ships of which attack and capture star systems one by one. Aliens are not going to contact with us and do not want to stop their actions. Mankind's destiny is in your hands. So fight!
• Opened generated universe.
• Each planet can have its own unique features.
• Science and Production.
• Database, where you can see all the information about any gaming facilities and technologies.
• Opportunity to fight both in space and on planets.
• Possibility of orbital bombardment of hostile civilizations.
• 40 different types of buildings.
• 15 different technologies of weapons.
• Constructor of spacecrafts.
• More than 100 different technologies.
• The opportunity of sharing your achievements and designs.
• Battle against the artificial intelligence.
• Gameplay is accompanied by more than 10 space tracks.
• Resembles 'Master of Orion'
• Language select fix.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game, but I don’t understand everything about it. Can you add a tutorial level? Or make a wiki on gamepedia?
Gambled and lost
If you like a max of 1(yes1) computer opponent who does nothing but try to colonize, then it's good. If you like that you can explore the entire universe before you hit level 3 in research, then it's good. If you like the fact your tax rate can be ZERO yet your overflow of money will let you buy every ship in your planet's building que it's good. If you like a game with NO diplomacy, then it's good. If you like a game that it's so easy to dominate all areas of it so overwhelmingly that it's not worth the time to bother designing ships to fight the 1 computer opponent which does nothing, then it's good. If you like paying $3 for a game with absolutely no replay value, then it's good. These other people rating it are obviously friends of the maker (notice the EXACT same claims by a few reviewers of" 40 different buildings and battling the AI) or complete morons. Save your $$!
- Rustam Burakov
- 349.5 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Rustam Burakov
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.