Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track remaining days and count down to Calendar events right on your home screen — see remaining days even without opening this beautiful, elegant and useful app.*
"Countdown Me is a simple application which is incredibly useful." — enoda.co.uk
"A pretty solid countdown app. It’s definitely beautiful and elegant." — AppAdvice.com
With features like Select Calendar event and icon badge with remaining days,* Countdown Me gives you whole new experience of waiting for important affairs.
• displays remaining days to a chosen event on the icon badge—EXCLUSIVE to devices online*
• create countdowns quickly from events in your calendar or create them as a new calendar events
• sharing: Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, SMS
• optional detailed counting (from years to seconds)
• alert for an approaching event
• multiple countdowns
• elegant and easy to use interface
* (We use Apple PUSH Notification technology for updating icon badge number. It means, that the number on icon badge will NOT change without internet connection. This is a limitation imposed by Apple—there is no other usable way how to change the badge number. The rest of the app functionality remains untouched by this limitation.)
Follow us on Twitter @tapmints
What's New in Version 2.2.4
Native support for 64bit devices
Optimized for iOS7
Fixed typo causing support link producing a classic 404 url error. (Thanks, Josh!)
Various minor enhancements and fixes
Countdown Display Now Works GREAT!
The countdown works fine, the icon display works too. So this now gets a 100% rating. It does what it describes and does it well. I wish that I could withdraw my previous poor rating. IT WORKS FINE folks! I trashed it ad then downloaded it again, and there it was working fine. Good job developers!
Badge icon doesn't update
I see in the notes where it says you need to have an Internet connection for the badge icon to update. I almost always have a connection, this is a phone... It hasn't updated in a couple of weeks. I would expect more from a paid app.
No Detail Options for Badges
This works fine for days, but the optional detail of years to seconds is in the app only. You cannot put hours in the badge.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 16, 2014
- Version: 2.2.4
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Slovak, Spanish
- Seller: TapMints s.r.o.
- © 2011 riverstone s.r.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.