Note: The game require iPhone 5, 5s, 6, 6 plus, 6s, 6s plus, 7, 8, X, XS and iPads from that generation and up.
Note: The game is NOT supported for iPhone 4/4s, iPads and iPods from that generation and below!
The game and it's Multiplayer features are in Beta stage of development, we will update it very often to bring you new content, bug fixes, performance and gameplay improvements. If you find a bug please contact us via our social networks or use the support email.
Step into the strike action with one of the best Competitive Multiplayer FPS games ever made Counter Attack. Encounter the enemies with different weapons like Desert Eagle, AK-47, AUG, Shotguns, Snipers and more destructive weapons. Experience the thrill of modern terrorist warfare as you fight a critical strike operation as a Counter-Terrorist or aim to cause destruction as a terrorist.
• Offline Practice with Bots
• Up to 10 players in one game.
• 3 Different Game Modes
• Defuse Bomb
• Gun Game
• Monthly and Weekly Leaderboards with rewards for the top players
• Daily Rewards
• Daily Missions with rewards
• Milestones with rewards
• Player leveling system with rewards!
• Skill based gameplay - all the weapons have different recoils, spray and reloading time.
• Customize your game match, set a password and play with your friends!
• Customize Crosshair and Controls
• 5 different maps
• Snow Yard
• Stunning high quality 3D graphics
• Case system
• Common Case
• Rare Case
• Epic Case
• Special Case
• Different type of weapons and guns
• Knifes: Butterfly, Huntsman, Karambit, Bajonett and Push Knives
• Pistols: Glock, USP, Tec-9, Five Seven and Desert Eagle
• Shotguns: BM4 and M3super90
• SMGs: Mac 10, MP5S, UMP45 and P90
• Assaults: Ak47, M4A1, French Assault, AUG and SG556
• Snipers: Magnum and Scout
• Grenades: Molotov Cocktail, Frag Grenade, Smoke Grenade and Flash Grenade
• Equipment: Kevlar, Defuse Kit and different gloves
• Weapon Attachables
• Kill Track
• 94 different skins for your weapons
• Adjustable game controls
• Save your data to our cloud server
• English, Russian, Brazil, Portuguese, Turkish, Bulgarian, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Romanian, Chinese and Hindi Languages support
Join our community:
Public Discord Chat - https://discord.gg/4GTy4z2
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/sevenbullsgames/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/SevenBullsGames
VK Network - http://vk.com/counterattack3d
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRxiXL3Ji3g
• [Bug] Cloud sometimes not logging in is fixed
• Daily Rewards
• Daily Missions with rewards
• Milestones with rewards
• Add an option in settings menu -> controls -> choose how to quick switch from your primary weapon -> Option 1) Pistol, Option 2) Knife, Option 3) Last switched weapon.
• Dialog box to confirm "change name"
• Mute players chat in the statistics menu. Tap on the chat bubble in the statistics menu and you can mute specific person.
• Removed team damage from frag grenade and molotov
• Italian Language added
• New collecting stickers interface
• Rampage bug and map climbing fixes
• Crouch button now works on hold or tap at the same time
• Added "Double tap on display to jump" option ON or OFF
• [BUG] Bomb and weapon arms at the same time visible fix
• [BUG] Shoot while you hold the bomb in your hands fix
• [BUG] You can now inspect your weapon in freeze time on Defuse Mode
Ratings and Reviews
4 ads before I could even play the game for the first time. That’s way more ads than I can handle.
-edit- the first ad played when I launched the app. I don’t remember what triggered the second ad. The third triggered when I selected “Practice” (I think it was the practice button). The fourth triggered when I again selected Practice. I did not play the game, or go through any other menus. Just 4 ads in a row this way. If it’s a bug or something that’s good news.
-edit- I keep trying to respond to the developer via the website listed in the Apple generated email, but the link opens a page not found error message. I’m not sure what the latest response is supposed to mean exactly about only showing ads I want to see. I launched the game which triggered and ad. After the ad finished I pressed a button (I don’t remember which button) and a second ad was triggered. After sitting through that ad I pressed the button labeled Training (I think that’s what it was called) and was greeted with another ad. After sitting through that ad I was delivered back to the same screen. I again pressed the Training button and again an ad was triggered. I did not sit through this one. I instead opened the App Store to write my original review and then deleted the app. Never at any time did I WANT/ASK for any ads to be shown as the current developer response suggests. I guess there may be a bug or something.
Developer Response ,
Hello when you are playing SinglePlayer we are only asking if you want to watch an ad for more Battle Points and if you agree we serve the and and give you the bonus. There are no ads that we show if you don’t want them.
It’s such a good online FPS
I used to play counter strike source all time and it’s one of my most played online shooters and this game is very much like CSS.
The touch screen aiming controls gets taking used to but now I’m getting a lot of headshots.
The maps are really nice and unique, some even look similar to CSS maps.
The guns are balanced nice and again are similar to that of CSS. I find myself playing Counter Force now more than CSS right now.
It’s graphics are not bad for an Free iPhone game. They could make them a little nicer but for now they are quite decent.
One little problem it has is balancing the teams. It will usually take players to manually even the teams because it will have 5 players stacked against one guy until they decide to change it manually or more players connect.
In conclusion, I love this game, it can get really fun and make for intense matches. If you like Counter strike from Pc at all, you will enjoy this more portable version quite a lot I believe.
One more thing; I was wondering if the mouse & keyboard adapter for the iPhone work this game? I already ordered the trigger add ons for the iPhone to change the shooting controls from tapping the screen to squeezing the triggers like a game controller.
One of the most realistic games I’ve ever played, the graphics are on point, the gameplay is excellent. I really love how shorter burst and shots preserve damage, it makes a lot of sense, I really love how the lighting is very nice, although, I don’t really like the 2D Rendering, I know making the guns render in 3D would be unstable, it may risk the gameplay’s performance, although, the gloss of every gun is beautiful, it gives me that polished feeling. I really hope the controls could be improved, it’s not really nice from my perspective, would be awesome to have a customization tab to customize every single button, shapes, colors, and all that. Keep it up with the good work, you’ve improved a lot since the past few months.
- Martin Grigorov
- 823.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Jelly Studio LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Gold Pack 1 $0.99
- Diamonds Pack 1 $0.99
- Halloween Offer $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.