By Michel Fortin
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Counterparts Lite is a string table editor for Mac and iOS app developers and translators of those apps.
It shows your string table as a grid you can navigate and edit with keyboard shortcuts and rearrange by dragging rows. It also let you select a reference file displaying it in a side-by-side view suitable for translating an existing file, with a convenient filter to spot quickly missing translations.
Counterparts Lite opens “.strings” files, including binary (compiled) ones, as well as XLIFF files generated by other programs. The editor only allows editing translation strings in XLIFF files at this time.
What's New in Version 1.3
• Added a new ring type to count and filter rows where the reference and translation are identical.
• Headers have been added when editing XLIFF files to separate rows originating from different source files.
• Font preferences can now be reset so you can easily return to the system font.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Aug 26, 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Michel Fortin
- © 2015 Michel Fortin
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor