Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn on the go with the free Coursera App for iPhone and iPad. Access more than 1,000 courses and Specializations developed by 140+ of the best colleges and universities in the world, and advance your career or continue your education by mastering subjects from Python programming and data science to photography and music.
Learn from top instructors in an engaging learning experience:
- Browse 1000+ courses in a variety of subject areas, from math, to music, to medicine
- Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
- Transition seamlessly between web and app learning, with coursework, quizzes and projects saved across both platforms
- Learn in dozens of languages, including Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Russian
- Earn Course and Specialization Certificates and share your success with employers, colleagues, and friends
Advance your career or continue your education in subjects like:
• Computer Science: Programming, Mobile and Web Development
• Data Science: Machine Learning, Statistics, Probability and Data
• Business: Accounting, Marketing and Entrepreneurship
• Sciences: Robotics, Chemistry, Nutrition, and Medicine
• Art, including Design, Photography, Music, and Creative Writing
...and hundreds more!
Earn a Certificate:
Joining Coursera is free. Enroll in a range of Specializations by paying per course or Specialization, or for as low as $9.99/month through your iTunes account as a recurring transaction. Recurring payments will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. You can manage your subscription, cancel anytime, or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account.
Get to Know Us: http://www.coursera.org
Terms of Service: https://www.coursera.org/about/terms
What's New in Version 2.2.0
Thanks for using Coursera. To provide better service, we update the app on a regular basis. Every update of the Coursera app includes improvements to speed and reliability.
They charge now for everything. NOT FREE
Used to enjoy my experience. However, not transferable to a college is useless when you have to pay for it. They had a niche in the market and now they gave it up for a fast dollar. Could I pay for it? Of course, but it has no value to me. If I'm going to pay I will attend an actual college. I was glad to donate money occasionally. But wow, not now. Hope you enjoy the profit. (One last note. I'm all for capitalism, however this is a bad business set up. You flat out lied to every single one of your customers by saying that it will be free "always". Take a note from Facebook, Google and any other company that does advertising. Why not sell advertising? Your going to have people on your website for hours every day. Right? Money to be made. $$$ that's if power and money is all that you want in life) To sum up everything, I'm not going to pay for it. Not one dollar. Not after you tell everybody it's going to be free!
Nearly any topic that you're interested in!
I was truly surprised to see the wide range of topics that Coursera has listed, as well as the many excellent colleges and universities offering the courses! Impressive to say the least, particularly when you can take classes for free or pay a (generally) modest fee for a certificate from the institutions involved. Not too shabby a concept, folks. Granted, free and full-featured would be very nice, but this does cost time, effort and thus money to set up properly. Maybe paid advertising as some reviewers have suggested could help?
Future of higher learning
Great app, great concept, and proud that some of the top universities are engaged with certifications for completed courses. This is Indeed the future of higher learning at an affordable price. Love the fact that they use compartmentalization as a great standpoint.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 29, 2016
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 67.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Coursera, Inc.
- © 2015 Coursera, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Course Certificate - The Data Scientist’s Toolbox$28.99
- Course Certificate - R Programming$48.99
- Course Certificate - Learning How to Learn: Powerful mental tools to h$48.99
- Course Certificate - Machine Learning$48.99
- Course Certificate - Machine Learning Foundations: A Case Study Approa$79.99
- Course Certificate - Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with P$79.99
- Course Certificate - Introduction to Big Data$48.99
- Course Certificate - Introduction to Marketing$94.99
- Course Certificate - Mastering Data Analysis in Excel$79.99
- Course Certificate - Business Metrics for Data-Driven Companies$79.99