Coursera: Top online courses
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Learn on the go with the free Coursera App for iPhone and iPad. Access more than 2,000 courses and Specializations developed by 140+ of the best colleges and universities in the world, and advance your career or continue your education by mastering subjects from Python programming and data science to photography and music.
Learn from top instructors in an engaging learning experience:
- Browse 2000+ courses in a variety of subject areas, from math, to music, to medicine
- Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
- Transition seamlessly between web and app learning, with coursework, quizzes and projects saved across both platforms
- Learn in dozens of languages, including Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Russian
- Earn Course and Specialization Certificates and share your success with employers, colleagues, and friends
Advance your career or continue your education in subjects like:
• Computer Science: Programming, Mobile and Web Development
• Data Science: Machine Learning, Statistics, Probability and Data
• Business: Accounting, Marketing and Entrepreneurship
• Sciences: Robotics, Chemistry, Nutrition, and Medicine
• Art, including Design, Photography, Music, and Creative Writing
...and hundreds more!
Earn a Certificate:
Joining Coursera is free. Enroll in a range of Specializations by paying per course or Specialization, or for as low as $38.99/month through your iTunes account as a subscription. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing month. You can manage your subscription, cancel anytime, or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account.
Terms of Service: https://www.coursera.org/about/terms
What's New in Version 2.6.2
Thanks for using Coursera! We appreciate all of your feedback and ratings. To provide better service, we update the app on a regular basis.
Here's what changed in 2.6.2:
· Many users are reporting that the app hangs on startup. This update fixes that issue so the app loads properly.
If you have had a problem or question, please tap "Submit Support Request" under Settings. Your feedback helps us make Coursera even better!
Good layout. Fast bug fixes
They fixed a bug in less than a day. Layout is good and easy to use. Would like to see estimated time to complete each week like on desktop website. Like how much time to watch videos, reading, quizzes, and homework.
It's pretty good, but...
Overall this app is pretty good. But, it keeps telling me I need to redo my midterm assignment, but also showing my grade from the midterm assignment.
Also, it says the course ended November 20th (Nov 20th hasn't happened yet) and suggests I join the new session. Okay....
A few glitches here and there.
Useful but buggy
Downloading videos for offline viewing is useful, but exercises did not always work (with wifi connection available) - I was told in forums it was a known problem, so use a desktop.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 07, 2017
- Version: 2.6.2
- Size: 125 MB
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Coursera, Inc.
- © 2013-2017 Coursera, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Deep Learning$48.99
- Specialization - Data Science$48.99
- Course Certificate$79.99
- Course Certificate$48.99
- Excel to MySQL: Analytic Techniques for Business$48.99
- Specialization - Executive Data Science$38.99
- Specialization - Python for Everybody$58.99
- Specialization - Creative Writing$48.99
- Specialization - Introduction to Project Management Principles and Practice$48.99
- Specialization - Leading People and Teams$48.99