By Justin Leingang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Oh no, there's Cow Trouble! Farmer Diddle's Cows got stuck in the clouds, and now the Superstars can't get milk. It's up to you, with an arsenal of Balls, to bop, thump, thwack, tip, and tumble those Cows back down to the ground -- where they belong.
- Bop, tip, and tumble the Cows out of the clouds with your arsenal of Balls. Save the day!
- Each Ball at your disposal has a unique and incredible super power!
- 72 stages to test your Cow tipping prowess; can you win the Gold Medal on every single stage?
- Game Center support with 40 Achievements
- Sharp graphics displayed on both Retina Display and older devices.
- High five! Let's tip some Cows!
Make your "moo" heard: Visit www.cosmindandblue.com and "contact" us!
What others are saying about Cow Trouble:
- GamePro.com says: 4.5/5 Editor's Choice "This charming physics-based puzzler boasts a delightful style and sense of humor, and is a must-download for iDevice owners..."
- JayIsGames.com says: "Cow Trouble is nothing short of a brilliant combination of simple game types that's udderly addictive."
- GameSetWatch.com says: "...knocking all those cows down, whether through a masterfully thrown ball or pure luck, is very satisfying."
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- New Icon
- Small bugfixes
Good physics. Actually pretty funny. Better alternative to angry birds. Nice art design.
Edit: new levels and achievements and gameplay tweaks!
Edit: In my top five apps for iOS (I own over a hundred). Game is played vertically which is a huge plus for me. You don't need to flip your iPhone sideways to play. Game is very fun and I highly recommend it. I don't understand why this app has low ratings, just rewrote this review to let people know this is NOT a bad app. The current overall rating doesn't do it justice.
Snagged it while it was free - but this is a fairly entertaining physics game, with great pixel graphics.
Game is fairly short - 20 regular levels, plus 72 more that you will unlock. You can replay levels to get a gold medal on each. The unlockable levels have random/moving elements in them and therefore have a lot more element of luck to them than the original 20.
Nothing fancy, but fun while it lasts!
Fun, addictive & frustrating
I'm having a blast playin this but it's upsetting because I have a temper and if I don't pass the level I will tend to throw my iPhone and not play this game for a couple hours while I cross my arms and pout but I'm so addicted I can't stay mad at this game!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 09, 2011
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 17.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Justin Leingang
- © 2010 CosMind & Blue, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.