Now CPI makes it just as easy for you to stay connected to what really matters most: your home and family. With the NEW inTouch App from CPI Security, CPI customers can monitor and control their home or business security system through iPhone and iPod touch!
With the inTouch App you can -
* Arm and disarm your CPI Security System.
* See what doors and windows are open in real time.
* Be notified when the system is armed or disarmed.
Great for school-age children!
* Access a 30 day event history.
Email and Text notifications –
With the inTouch service you can set up email and text notifications to come to your iPhone or iPod touch in real time –
- when an alarm event occurs - fire, water leak, intrusion, or medical panic
- when a specific user arms or disarms the system
- when someone opens a door or window
- if you left a door or window open
- if you forgot to arm the system
- if your safe, gun or liquor cabinet is opened
- if someone attempts to login to your inTouch account
*Functionality depends on the level of inTouch service you have subscribed to. A CPI inTouch user login and password are required to log into this app. Visit www.cpisecurity.com/intouch to learn more or to sign up for service.
• Under App Settings, iOS 12 users can now set up voice shortcuts to control your alarm system via Siri. You can also choose to share your in-app activity so that Siri can recommend commonly used actions on your lock screen, or Spotlight Search
• Minor enhancements / fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Works well but still confusing
If give it another star if there was a manual for the app. I like that I can set my alarm after leaving the house (if I remembered to close all the doors and windows), but the app still requires users to set up a reasonable profile for the thermostat: first you set the temperature limits for 3 situations (at home, away, night), then apply any one of the situations to times thru the weekday/weekend. We had to figure this out on our own (no manual for the app), although the installer showed us a bit on the website which we immediately forgot. There are some VERY complex triggers on the website as well, which are great when they work but have no way to figure out what was set wrong when they fail. Lighting settings are still not obvious to me; I just guess each time I use it b/c it never seems to respond the same way as the last thing I figured out. I like the event log to see what motion triggers were present, ex: is my wife up yet or will I wake her if I call (when I'm on the road)?
Developer Response ,
we are currently working on a guide for the app. Thanks for bringing up!
Best Security System on the market
Best security system on the market. We just upgraded...
My wife was unresponsive a few years ago and my phone fell behind headboard of bed and I couldn’t reach it. I pushed the rescue/EMS panic button on the panel in the bedroom and literally within 3 minutes I had fire, rescue, and police first responders in my house. I communicated with CPI’s central station on my military grade speaker which is at the other end of the house and I did not have to yell for CPI officials to discuss the situation. Once I pushed rescue panic button for 3 seconds EMS was on the way. Can’t thank CPI enough for helping me to help my wife. Monthly fee is priceless for the quality of service you get. Highly recommend the HD quality door bell cameras and the auto door lock, glass break sensor, and “connected” fire alarm. Worth every penny! Thanks again CPI.
Not worth the trouble
I downloaded the app in order to have an easy way to access account on the go. The use of setting forgotten alarms was an after thought; but seemed VERY nice.
“Seemed” is correct. The delay in this app is ridiculous. Half of the time, the command doesn’t go through, and an alarm is never set. The other half, it takes so long, anyone could still enter my home, no problem.
Today, for example: I am rushing out the door to get kids off to school- pull out phone, “set” alarm from car IN the garage, no less, only to discover when I GET BACK HOME, the alarm command never went through. Come inside, make coffee... out of nowhere, I hear, “system is armed to away”! Which was not only an hour later, but now, I was inside and my motion detectors were on!
I would NEVER recommend this app.
- CPI Security Systems, Inc.
- 171.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Icelandic, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Onabridge Technologies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.